Looking for RARE part! NEED ASAP

04-25-2005, 02:02 PM
I have looked EVERYWHERE and have had little help finding this particular piece for my cuzzins project.

Car: 1994 Lincoln Mark 8 VIII 4.6L 32 Valve
I'm looking for a plastic piece (hard to fabricate) which connects the trottle body to the Air Box.

Anyone know where i can find one? Please contact me at trinisuprazee@hotmail.com
or pm me thanks

04-30-2005, 12:03 PM
You mean the air tube? If you cant find one, check junk yards and if you still cant go look at home depo. Sure its a chop-job but it will get you where you have to go. Try some drainage tube rap it in duck tape or something.

05-29-2005, 05:15 PM
I got one or two of those at my yard. I'd sell it to you for $35 or trade it for the little chrome button at the end of the blinker switch for a '98 Mark VIII

10-03-2005, 10:39 AM
I got one from a 97 253-212-5574

11-13-2005, 09:54 PM
the #1 seller on ebay is "Mopar68GTX'. His son in law's name is Jamie. They have parted out over 110 Mark VIII's, and have a HUGE inventory.


11-15-2005, 02:41 PM

Add your comment to this topic!