Lesson of the day:

-Jayson-
04-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Dont bring knives to a court house. LOL.

Ok so 2 weeks ago i got a speeding ticket, 52 in a 35. The cop wrote me up for 5 over. Well i went to court today to get it talked down to a ticket with no points, which i did thank you very much. Anways as i went through the metal detector it went off, which was unusual cause i had all my stuff in the basket. So a cop comes over with the metal detector hand wand and flashes it over me. Asks if i have a gun, i say no, the metal detector doesnt go off or anything. So i go to court yadda yadda yadda. Anways i get home and i feel something in my pocket, when i reach inside i realise i forgot to take my Exacto knife out of one of my cargo pants pockets. Lol man would that have looked bad if the cops found that. Its even sadder that they didnt find it.

evil6remlin
04-25-2005, 11:23 AM
lol damn you woulda got some funny looks if they found that. And that is damn pathetic that they didn't find it after searching you. Glad you got your points talked down. That's always a plus.

Musashi3000GT
04-25-2005, 11:28 AM
If I ever need to storm an embassy I'll call you.

clawhammer
04-25-2005, 12:35 PM
It's sad that they didn't find it.

Thourun
04-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Last time I flew I got through with a 4" (just blade) buck knife, all metal construction, damn big thing.. I had it in my bag where it stays usually and forgot to take it out, I couldent believe they missed it especially with all the 9/11 shit.

Musashi3000GT
04-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Last time I got a 4" buck, damn big thing.. I had it in where it stays usually and forgot to take it out, I couldent believe it .

that sounds so wrong Tad. but only 4"? you should go for a little more next time! :evillol:

93rollaracer
04-25-2005, 02:49 PM
I've always wanted to write BOMB on a bag in big letters and see if anybody caught it in the airport.

Thourun
04-25-2005, 03:56 PM
that sounds so wrong Tad. but only 4"? you should go for a little more next time! :evillol:
Hey, you need to put some "..." in if your editing out my words! And for the record thats the biggest knife REI sold, I got it with credit from a returned T shirt I got for my birthday so I think it was a good trade. BTW gerber makes knives and baby food, isn't that funny :icon16:.

tha_new_guy
04-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Hey, you need to put some "..." in if your editing out my words! And for the record thats the biggest knife REI sold, I got it with credit from a returned T shirt I got for my birthday so I think it was a good trade. BTW gerber makes knives and baby food, isn't that funny :icon16:.
Gerber makes great knives!

I personally think they should put the fat baby logo on the knife blade if they are indeed the same company...:icon16:

Musashi3000GT
04-25-2005, 08:13 PM
HAHAH, you gotta admit Thourun, you left yourself wide oped for that one.
actually a shirt for a knif e is a dam good trade. I had no idea Gerber made knifes......and I collect knives.....thats preaty sad.

Thourun
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Its two differnt companies obviously lol, I just think its funny that the two companys with that name make such opposit products lol.

-Jayson-
04-25-2005, 10:47 PM
damn thread terrorist!

Thourun
04-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Haha sory, yea.... why would you put an exact-o in your pocket anyways? I'd think it would be painfull!

Add your comment to this topic!