Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Somebody help me! Eurobeat MP3 search!

Aerowitz
04-22-2005, 09:02 PM
As many of you probably know, Eurobeat is extremely hard to find online. I've used many different programs to root the little buggers out recently, but a few of them have evaded me recently:

"Big Time" by The Big Brother / "Big Time" by Manuel (I need both of them)
"Heartbreaker" by Mike Hammer
"Superdance" by Vicky Vale
"One Kiss" by Leslie Parrish

Can anybody out there help me find these gems? I'd be ever so grateful for the help!

Please send your finds to: aerowitz (at) hotmail.com with "Eurobeat" somewhere in the subject line. Otherwise it'll go straight to the junk folder and I'll never see it.

Please note that I'm stuck with a crappy 56K, so PLEASE don't send me anything too large. I don't work with torrents or anything weird like that, either. Just a straight MP3 file would be perfect.

Also, does anyone know where I can find Eurobeat webradio? I've only got one station so far with crappy quality and I need more. Not as important, but it would be nice to have more variety...

Thanks again, guys.

Aerowitz
04-24-2005, 10:18 AM
UPDATE: Found "One Kiss" and am currently in the works on getting "Superdance". My programs aren't as stupid as I thought they were.

And I also got the mega-rare "You Can Light My Fire" by Madison in the process. If anybody wants it, mail me with "Eurobeat" somewhere in the subject line and I'll give it to you.

Later.

Aerowitz
04-26-2005, 10:45 PM
UPDATE: Thanks to a few people, I have acquired many more of the songs I needed (My list is slowly expanding over time). I still need "Big Time" by The Big Brother, "Make Love" by Annalise, and "Superball" by Bombers.

Anyone who can get me a copy of above mentioned "Superball" is a GOD! That song only appeared once on Euro Panic! Vol.4 and it's soooooo damn good...

Later.

dampachi
04-26-2005, 10:59 PM
did you try kazaa? and those other ones? like limewire?

Aerowitz
04-27-2005, 10:14 AM
The problem with finding those songs on programs like Kazaa and Limewire is the title of the song I'm trying to find. There are popular American songs that have close to the same title as the Eurobeat equivalent.

"Big Time" generally comes up with results from Peter Gabriel and the Big Tymers. "Superball" gets me a bunch of crap from Insane Clown Posse. "Make Love" only gets me "Make Love, F*ck War" by Moby. Ugh.

Even adding the artist and album to the search fields doesn't seem to do much to help...

Aerowitz
04-28-2005, 10:05 AM
After about 16 hours of searching via my own programs and the net, I got my hands on a copy of "Superball" by Bombers. My deepest thanks to IOCC at Flashdance. He was the ONLY person with a copy!

With that, I'm ending my search. Thanks to everyone who helped me. :)

drftk1d
04-28-2005, 10:22 AM
i have all those songs

you can get the entire initial d eurobeat collection off bittorrent.

dampachi
04-29-2005, 12:12 AM
damn dude. that sucks. after all that searching..this dude pops up and is like 'hey..i have all them songs' haha :(

drftk1d
04-29-2005, 02:21 AM
wow even dampachi is in initial d. were like big time now.

Aerowitz
04-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Um... I wasn't looking for the Initial D song collection. I was more or less looking at the Eurobeat songs of the early '90s. I think those songs are a lot better than what Initial D featured (Eurobeat from 1998).

The search is over anyways, so it doesn't matter.

g-gypsy
08-20-2005, 02:25 AM
someone pleas help! its horrid!
ive been looking for the dave rodgers song annavesery but i cant seem to find is does aneyone happen to have it - gypsy if you could find it i will nbbe eturnaly greatful

g-gypsy
08-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Can aneyone find the dave rodgers song annavesery?

Aerowitz
09-02-2005, 07:37 PM
You mean "Anniversary" by Dave, Domino, & Virginelle? Dave Rodgers never made a song like that by himself.

If that's the track you're looking for, I'll do what I can. LimeWire is kinda picky when it comes to this crap.

NSX-R-SSJ20K
09-11-2005, 01:12 PM
you could always buy the intial D soundtrack CD's and be legal

Aerowitz
09-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah, if you're willing to pay $50+ as well as ripoff shipping charges for only 10 songs.

Only about 2 out of those 10 songs are worth listening to, anyways. With 160 SEB albums out right now, it would cost a fortune just to get the 10-20 songs you really wanted.

That is, unless you're getting the Euromach series. Those are worth every penny. If you can find them, BUY THEM. Franz Tornado is the greatest Eurobeat Hi-NRG artist on the planet!

S31Ender
10-02-2005, 10:41 PM
or you could......still get them legally. You ever wonder why cds got so expensive?
All the people downloading music and NOT BUYING. It eats at their revenue and makes them have to charge more to get the same amount.
The commercials are right.
Downloading is the same thing as walking into a store and putting a cd in your pocket without paying. It's just harder to get caught.

By the way, please note that this thread is in violation of the forums anit-piracy rules. Even a noobie to the forum like me knows that.
Moderators lockie?

Add your comment to this topic!