Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fuel delivery upgrade for rb20det

sunsetsandturbos
04-21-2005, 06:12 AM
OK, I have searched and searched and searched, and still can't find a definitive answer. I am looking to upgrade the fuel delivery on my rb20det. Can someone tell me FOR SURE, are the stock ones low impedance or high impedance? Seems like there is some differing opinions on that one.

If I need a resitor pack, can someone tell me where to get it, or post a pic of them so I know what I am looking for?

What injectors are a good upgrade? I am looking for around a 370 to 400cc. I am only looking for around 300whp, good, dependable, and consistent. I have in my possesion the fuel rail, reg, and injectors from a rb25det, and thought about using that, but I am having different opinions on what it will take to use it. I am running the rb25det turbine already and waiting on a fuel upgrade.

I also have a z32 maf, wlbro 255lph pump, and a nismo regulator (for a rb20det, does it make a difference? can I use it on the rb25det rail?). All three of these parts are not installed yet, as I want to install them all at once and then take it to have it tuned.

I have the apexi S-AFSC, but still cant get the rb25det turbine to spin up as fast as I would like it to.

Thanks for any help.

sunsetsandturbos
04-21-2005, 06:15 AM
Oh yeah, one more thing. Around what flow is my stock rail good up to? I mean, do I need to upgrade the rail if I get 370-400 injectors or will teh stock rail handle it?

I know the are top feed and the rb25det is side feed, and I have the rail for both.

thanks.

SkylineUSA
05-08-2005, 01:59 AM
I can tell you that the RB26s have different injectors (low ohms around 3 ohms) to the RB20 (high ohms 6-14),

Add your comment to this topic!