Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

only $16K whats the best deal

aka40Drop
04-21-2005, 12:02 AM
the most i wold spend is like 16K , but iam talkin about a used car , it doesn't have to be new, anyway wha do u think an 03 mitsubishi eclipse GT over the dodge SRT4 , would that be a better deal? if there is any other cars under 16K (used) that would be a better deal plz list them . thnx

TheQuietThings
04-23-2005, 12:30 PM
personally, i would not buy a used Eclipse, because most of them that are used, have been abused, and mitsubishi's reliability isnt top notch. The SRT-4 i would say the same thing about, if its been used, its abused. I'm not saying every eclipse or srt4 has been, but they are normally cars that are driven hard, so make sure you do your homework on the car before buying it.
The Sentra Spec V is around 18k off the lot, but then again, its a sentra and they havent exactly had the best reviews, but at least you'd know how youve been treating your car and whats wrong with it.
For 16k[new], i think the best value youre going to find is a Scion tC. They come fully loaded and are made my toyota, so you dont have to worry about breaking down.
But if youre looking for a used car... youre going to have to be more specific and what kind of car you are looking for. There are 0893475039 used cars you can purchase for 16k.

Add your comment to this topic!