Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

So I have some goodies coming in the mail...

evil6remlin
04-20-2005, 10:19 AM
That's right. I finally acquired all the funds necessary to complete my turbo project so yesterday I did a little shopping. Here is what is coming in the mail in the next few weeks.

Apex'i N1 3" catback
Aeromotive FPR
GReddy injector harness for e-manage
RC Engineering 440cc injectors
Quaife LSD
Magnecore spark plug wires
GReddy turbo timer

All I have left to order are my oil lines and then some small miscellaneous parts like spark plugs and whatnot but other than that once the parts come in I'll be ready to head to the shop. Once the limited slip comes in I'm gonna go get the clutch, flywheel, and LSD installed so I can break in the clutch and then after that she's going in for the snail install.

Hoping to have her done by June 1 as a big birthday present for myself and also to work out any kinks so I can take her down to Ocean City for the car show on June 11-12.

CivRacer95
04-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Post some pics of your car when you can. Also, get some pics of everything once you get them as well. Sound like a hell of a grocery list you got there. Congrats! L8...

evil6remlin
04-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I'll try to get some pics of my car this weekend. She's got a few blemishes from a previous owner but for the most part she's in good shape. Right now I'm stuck at college with no camera. I'll also plan to take some pics of all my parts once they all come in. I already have a huge box of parts and other stuff taking up a whole corner of my basement.

drftk1d
04-20-2005, 12:17 PM
lol, my stock injectors are bigger than yours and my car is n/a. Good luck with the project man! post pics!

evil6remlin
04-20-2005, 12:37 PM
lol my stockers are 275cc/min. just curious, how many injectors does your rotary use? I know nothing about them.

dampachi
04-20-2005, 12:39 PM
dude..the ocean city car show is in may. like may 20th. i'll be there, too.

drftk1d
04-20-2005, 12:43 PM
lol my stockers are 275cc/min. just curious, how many injectors does your rotary use? I know nothing about them.

4 (2 primary, 2 secondary) they are 450cc. i have to upgrade to 720 (i think) for the new engine.

evil6remlin
04-20-2005, 12:54 PM
dude..the ocean city car show is in may. like may 20th. i'll be there, too.

I'm going to the one at the convention center. http://www.ococean.com/ccsch.html

June 11-12 Import Car and Truck show

What car show are you going to on the 20th and where is it at? The boardwalk?

dampachi
04-20-2005, 01:53 PM
it's cruise week. the 'show' is on the boardwalk/convention center. but the best part is all the high performance cars just cruising around coastal highway.

evil6remlin
04-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Update: My injectors are coming today. Also my project may be set back by a couple weeks because of some recent fines I have incurred. But I'm going to get that shit straightened out and onward with project 3G.

And hopefully my LSD comes this week because I want to get my clutch/flywheel/lsd installed because my clutch is starting to slip pretty bad in first gear. Lesson: Never let a DD who doesn't know how to drive stick drive to the Double T diner for you when you're drunk. They will burn the hell out of clutch.

Thourun
04-27-2005, 10:05 AM
So you have e-manage I assume? Ohh wait I see your sig now, how user friendly is E-Manage? I think thats the route I'll be going when I upgrade to larger turbos.

evil6remlin
04-27-2005, 11:23 AM
The impression that I have gotten from people over at club3g is that its a great tuning tool. I have no idea how user friendly it is and won't find out cause I wont be doing my own tuning. But I believe if you get the support tool all you have to do is plug it into a laptop and you can tune from there. People have been having a lot of success with it.

drftk1d
04-27-2005, 06:04 PM
isnt the eclipse motor a 6g72?

dampachi
04-27-2005, 06:10 PM
the double t diner near marley station? thats near where i got rearended. :(

evil6remlin
04-27-2005, 10:40 PM
isnt the eclipse motor a 6g72?

Yeah

Dampachi: This double T was up by UMBC. Me and my friends usually go to the double T by Marley after work if we get off real late. You see A LOT of interesting people at 3 oclock in the morning in that place.

Add your comment to this topic!