Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Major Balls Up Time!!

daggerlee
04-05-2002, 03:11 PM
To quote Giddy :D

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kaiyao1/arm.jpg

Sprained my right arm today playing basketball. Nothing fractured or broken, but a close call!! I can still hold an airbrush though so PHEW!! ;)

Here's a sneak peek at my other plans besides the Yamaha

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kaiyao1/cars.jpg

JE123
04-05-2002, 04:07 PM
Is that a Tamiya 300ZX and a Revell Corvette?

daggerlee
04-05-2002, 04:55 PM
Bingo!! It's a 300zx that i stripped with castrol super clean and am repainting, and the revell z06 that i am painting Electron Blue.

JE123
04-05-2002, 06:36 PM
I've got that Corvette ZO6. I am going to paint mine yellow, because a guy near me has a yellow Corvette and that thing is sweeet. I don't think it is a ZO6 though since it is a convertible.

How is the work on the Yamaha? I am anxious to see pics.:D

daggerlee
04-05-2002, 07:12 PM
:D There is a guy that always parks his red Corvette on my street. It's a sweet car up close in 1:1 scale!! ;)

The work on the Yamaha is going along very smooth, after I paint these two bodies I'll resume work on it, so far the engine and chassis frame is done, working on the radiator and drivechain.

Nice thing about 1:12 is everything is superdetailed!! It's a joy to work in.

tenzoracerevovii
04-05-2002, 09:11 PM
sorry about your arm man......good thing it didn't mess up your ability to work on model cars.....just shows you that going outside isn't good for you....j/k...:D:D....also, what kind of paint did you get for the electron blue?.....what company i mean....

Jay!
04-05-2002, 09:12 PM
Stay inside and enjoy the paint fumes! :D :D :) :bloated: :apuke:

j/k :D

daggerlee
04-05-2002, 09:44 PM
:D my double filter mask protects me, you wont get rid of me that easily jay ;) :finger:

tenzo, I used testors model master enamel ARCTIC BLUE METALLIC, the shade is darker than real electron blue metallic. Something to do with scale effects of light and stuff, but it looks good to me.

Add your comment to this topic!