Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Thinking bout getting a ASUNA sunfire

sunio
04-19-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi i live in Canada we dont have impulse have here we have a repackged version called Asuna Sunfire. The car im looking at is a beat up 1993 Asuna Sunfire. Would you recommnend buying this car for 300 dollars Canadian. What cars can i get parts from for it besides the obvious Isuzu Impulse and Asuna Sunfire.

snaxe99
01-01-2006, 07:59 PM
yo, im in canada too, and there are impulses here too man, same with the geo storm, which is same car but a bit differnt front end. For 300 cdn for asuna thats an awsum deal, even for a donor. i would take it.

knox 000
01-07-2006, 03:31 AM
i have a 93 asuna sf and its a great car and reliable but if its in bad shape i would reconsider they are very expensive to maintain, and if you plan on fixing it up have fun finding parts. for example i live in vanc. b.c. and i had to go to bellingham to get an air temp sensor. i tried every supplier GM, isuzu, lordco etc.

snaxe99
01-07-2006, 04:25 PM
true, it sumtimes is a biatch to find parts, but sumtimes, if lets say you need a new alternator, and eventually a clutch, etc...instead of hassling to get the part, u can buy a good shape donor for 400$. i found an asuna sunfire in saskatchewan without a front wheel and a missing radio for 400$.

carsarecool
01-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Hi i live in Canada we dont have impulse have here we have a repackged version called Asuna Sunfire. The car im looking at is a beat up 1993 Asuna Sunfire. Would you recommnend buying this car for 300 dollars Canadian. What cars can i get parts from for it besides the obvious Isuzu Impulse and Asuna Sunfire.

hell yes

Add your comment to this topic!