Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help!!!!

supersexy7
04-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Alright i have a 97 gst and once i hit 3-4k it starts this stuttering stuff like a fuel cut off any suggestions will help thanks

northriverflames
04-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Do you have any mods done to your car? Is it stock?......Put your car and info in your sig......i cant really help with a vague thing like that.....sorry

96spyderman
04-18-2005, 08:28 PM
From what I was told... fuel cut-off slams the car like ya hit the brakes REALLY hard...well eclipserst told me you will most likely kiss the steering wheel...he almost did... he he he
Does it feel like it is missing? I had that when I got new plugs and they weren't gapped right...caused it to have a stutter but that was more when it was under about 5 psi+ boost also....
WELCOME to AF.COM!!!!! and yes.. please put your car type in your signiature!!!and it's best to be as descriptive as possible for any problems you might have...
Oh.. another thing to do is to check all the piping from the turbo to the throttle body in case you have a boost leak... tighten everything down snug...
For some good reading go to www.vfaq.com there is alot of good info on your wonderful DSM!!!!
hint::boost leak tester::valuable tool!!!

Add your comment to this topic!