Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

A-Spec Points

Wild Cobra Z28
04-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Before I joined this forum, I read somthing were someone was saying A-Spec poits are not important. I disagree. They are an indication of your skill. Sure, most of us can take an overpowered car and get 5 points or less per race, but wheres the challenge or the merit of the win? The winner of GT4 is the one with the most spec points at 100%!

I am not happy unless I get at least 40 points per race. I have several races I will redo at some point just to bring my points up. I am well over 6000 points and only 21% complete. Where are others at?

Dreamspawn
04-15-2005, 02:26 PM
but they are little tricks to get it up real high. Like some where i read bout a guy taking that open top suzuki(sp) and racing wet tsukuba with powerful car as the oppents and crushing them since he didn't have to worry bout wheel spin. Personally i think you should be rewarded with cars or unlockables for your a-spec work.

Wild Cobra Z28
04-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Well, currently, I have 22.0% of the game completed and 7328 Spec points.

What are your points and %?

Wild Cobra Z28
04-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Personally i think you should be rewarded with cars or unlockables for your a-spec work.

Maybe you do if you max them out?

It appears that you can get anywhere from 1 to 200 spec points per race. Missions give you 250 points. Maybe if you get a max 200 per race in a section, you get another prize car? Like getting all golds in licensing....

Add your comment to this topic!