Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Do yourself a favor

CassiesMan
04-15-2005, 01:15 AM
I know this probabbbly belongs int the regular off topics section, but I dont know anyone there, and yall are cool, so Im goanna give ya;ll a hint now. Dont ever call or shit even talk to my ex gf. Trust me, youll be doing yourself a faovr. I swear to god shes the definiton of bich. Hell, dont talkj to anyone from Houston, just dtick with DFW girls, there are more down to earth...F the Htowun yo, aND CIVRACEr your a pimp, just use it dude. for real, just use it.

streetrcr45
04-15-2005, 02:15 AM
you know you have to explain what happened....

tha_new_guy
04-15-2005, 02:38 AM
This should be good....

Dude you're getting up there on our drunken posting totem pole....i think your vying for the #1 position... :rofl:

CassiesMan
04-15-2005, 02:48 AM
Yeah im drunk what are you gonna do about it

CivRacer95
04-15-2005, 05:03 AM
:rofl: What exactly am I supposed to use?! I can see CassiesMan as one of those guys who cries on your shoulder all night, saying "I love you man". No problem with that. I've had plenty of those moments with some friends. It's all gravy. Thanks Cassie, even when you're drunk, you're thinking about me :gay:. Sorry about the ex gf. Explain what happened. L8...

streetrcr45
04-15-2005, 12:29 PM
the drunkeness is great...lol. I love it!!!!

CassiesMan
04-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh man...I think I woke up drunk...I've been "clensing the system" for the past hour and a half, and trying to figuer out where this cut on my leg came from. I gotta go to class, I'll try and explain it all later.

-Jayson-
04-15-2005, 12:35 PM
LMAO thats one the funniest drunk post ive ever seen

Zgringo
04-15-2005, 12:59 PM
CassiesMan, How about we just declare open season on all women in Houston area for 24 hours. Guns not allowed, just cars with brush busters on the front.

After 24 hours I think you need to go to the shrink and work out this woman problem.

After your done with the shrink, then we'll declare another 24 hour open season. Will that ease the pain?

CivRacer95
04-15-2005, 01:03 PM
F the Htowun yo

F the Htowun yo= F the Houston Ho (possibly ho's)

I've been trying to figure out what the hell he wrote all morning long. Cased solved. Although, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to use.

Civ= teh drunken translator. L8...

CassiesMan
04-15-2005, 03:35 PM
I dont know what your supposed to use either Civ. So tell ya what, you just come on up here, we'll get wasted, and maybe I'll tell you what it is then. Zgringo...that might help, lol.

drftk1d
04-15-2005, 09:24 PM
F the Htowun yo= F the Houston Ho (possibly ho's)

I've been trying to figure out what the hell he wrote all morning long. Cased solved. Although, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to use.

Civ= teh drunken translator. L8...

he had a "vision."

streetrcr45
04-15-2005, 10:57 PM
i am awaiting the damn story...

please please tell us what happned...i don't care if your drunk or stoned or what...

it would be funny for you to explain it while drunk and than have Civ translate it for us

TatII
04-16-2005, 11:30 AM
damn you must've been twisted as hell to not remember what you meant during a post. its sorta like that seinfeld episode where he woke up in the middle of the night casue he dreamt of a joke, then wrote it down on a paper, then went back to sleep. when he woke up, he couldn't figure out what it meant. hahah

Right_LiRrr
04-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Hahahaaha, seinfield is just genius.

At least you still got your car, man. It could be worse.

CassiesMan
04-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Lol, yeah. For all of you who are still wondering what happened, I was wasted the other night, and in all my infinited genious, I drunk dialed my quasi ex (were not officaly over, but were not officialy together eiter), and appearently I called her a trick.

CivRacer95
04-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Drunk and dial, those always are the funniest conversations. I'm sure she knew you were drunk. Hope everything pans out between you and the ol' gf. Good Luck :thumbsup:. L8...

drftk1d
04-17-2005, 06:06 PM
get her drunk too and put it in her pooper!

Zgringo
04-17-2005, 06:47 PM
I look at relationships as having there up's and downs, but on the hole (whole) there pretty good.

Add your comment to this topic!