Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I have returned, my children...

1viadrft
04-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Did you guys miss me? I've been busy as hell. Alot has happend. Im sure the world hasn't paused with you guys either? What's up? How are the projects going?

Work has been hell. So many new transitions. Sorry I haven't benn around. I've also been in "meditation" and have decided to swap in the ol' VG30DETT into my 2+2. I'm actually in the process of buying one within a few weeks. I'm kinda just gonna stringing this project along and doing it over a couple of years. I'm gonna slowy build up the engine. Buying bigger turbos, intercoolers, ECU upgrades, Honed/P&P upper and lower plenums, bigger injectors and fuel rails, blow-off valves, etc, etc and I'm installing them over time before the actual swap. My buddy is probably going to help me install it which is gonna save me $$$. Staying AT... thinking of probably buying the upgraded AT from Z1. Hopefully in a bit I'll have a 500HP+ monster.

Still haven't updated pix... but I have GReddy guages now. My lower part of my fascia is all fugged up. Did some 'touge' runs with my bro and I banged it up bad. A few weeks later it rained all crazy out here and I hot this dip really hard filled with water. Tore it right off. I used a fiber-glass repair kit to fix it and it came out pretty cool... had it all primered. But then I took her to get my brakes done and the asshole's ripped it off again when it caught onto the lift. So i just bought my '99 JDM front and it's waiting to be painted. I'm thinking of buying the HKS Hiper exhaust for when I o TT. I know, I know... the Hiper's don't fit the 2+2. But I have talked to a few guys that have 'em on there 2+2 that had a shop "adapt" them. Cool, huh? No wing... I figured I'd stay wingless or maybe get the flush-mount Veilside wing. Sexy!

So what's up with you guys? Lot's of new faces I see....

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Jorge, sounds good and we will eventually be 2+2 TT brothers!!! YIPPEEE!!!! :lol:

anyways, alot has happened to me also but not really worth talking about. new job, a few parts, new car....just the regular stuff. :D

i knew you would change to VG30DETT sooner or later. you always did follow in my footsteps...JDM fascia, TT swap, 2+2, etc... :D

try to get on here more, we need some of the regulars back, we are losing you guys. you, Jared, and Wes keep coming up missing...

1viadrft
04-14-2005, 05:18 PM
I was seriously thinking of getting a Veilside Body-kit. But with no wheels it would look dumb... I figured a stock JDM front on a mostly stock looking TT 2+2 would be much more fun.

I saw Jared on 300zxclub.com a few times...

1viadrft
04-14-2005, 05:19 PM
New Car? What did you get?

BlackBettyZ
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
hey 1via whats good brah? I have been doing absoluetly bullshit driving my 94 sentra 4d, in search of well paying J-O-B to start saving for my next Z. Still tougein dude? crazy asshole. Ive been racing everyone at school, smoked a VW corrodo in traffic woooooo props on the sentra! haha, im gonna scrape the S off and Put a Z in its place, Zentra

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 06:01 PM
New Car? What did you get?

pontiac grandprix GTP...pretty nice. sorry i went american but i got a good deal and it is an impressive car for the price i paid. anyways, im still working on the Z, trying to make somethign happen out of nothing.

haha, im gonna scrape the S off and Put a Z in its place, Zentra
me and delerious will undoubtedly come kick your a**!!! :lol:

freakonaleash1187
04-14-2005, 06:09 PM
you sound like me george. i have been busy as hell too. and sorry guys, but usually the little time i have to go on the internet is spent at 300zxclub.com because there is a lot more Z people over there and its all about Z's. it gets off topic here a lot, so if you arent around here regualry, you get left behind and dont know whats happenin. but if something new happens with my Z, i will keep you guys updated.

-Jared

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 06:17 PM
you sound like me george. i have been busy as hell too. and sorry guys, but usually the little time i have to go on the internet is spent at 300zxclub.com because there is a lot more Z people over there and its all about Z's. it gets off topic here a lot, so if you arent around here regualry, you get left behind and dont know whats happenin. but if something new happens with my Z, i will keep you guys updated.

-Jared

you little c*** sucker...:lol: j/k

i visit twinturbo.net every so often but i never talk, i just absorb information and skim through posts.

DeleriousZ
04-14-2005, 07:21 PM
welcome back georgey porgey, we thought you died... good to know you were just being a bitch:) anyway, stick around now that you're settling in

Zgringo
04-14-2005, 10:36 PM
You were gone? When?
So you like it better over on the demi-God site. I've ran into a few of the premadonna's from 300zxClub. One got banned from Zdriver, and another from ZtechZ. The best was the asshole that got banned on HyperZ.

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 10:47 PM
You were gone? When?
So you like it better over on the demi-God site. I've ran into a few of the premadonna's from 300zxClub. One got banned from Zdriver, and another from ZtechZ. The best was the asshole that got banned on HyperZ.

what the hell??? i didnt even know all those existed...im slackin'. this is the only forum i post on. i read TT.net and 300zxclub.com once in a blue moon. i know, im a loser!!!

1viadrft
04-14-2005, 11:03 PM
hey 1via whats good brah? I have been doing absoluetly bullshit driving my 94 sentra 4d, in search of well paying J-O-B to start saving for my next Z. Still tougein dude? crazy asshole. Ive been racing everyone at school, smoked a VW corrodo in traffic woooooo props on the sentra! haha, im gonna scrape the S off and Put a Z in its place, Zentra

What up, Homie-G-Funk??? I give you props for staying NISSAN! Drop a FWD SR20DET in that B'yatch!

pontiac grandprix GTP...pretty nice. sorry i went american but i got a good deal and it is an impressive car for the price i paid.

Cool. Supercharged? I actually have been trying to get another Z myself. I found an old 260Z but the bastard won't let it go... as it rust's to shit. Another old man has a non-running 280ZX NA in his front yard but he never called me back... still waiting!

welcome back georgey porgey, we thought you died... good to know you were just being a bitch:) anyway, stick around now that you're settling in

What up, man! No... not dead... yet! But once I get that 500HP. Watch for me in the obituaries! I'll try to hang out more often!

You were gone? When?

Thanks for noticing you senile ol' man! :rofl: I've learned alot about BOOST over at 3ZXclub. I got my plan now! I don't mind it over there. Plus that's where most of my EMPIRE club members post. Since I haven't gone to my last few meets... it's the only contact with them that I have!

Glad to be back guys...

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Cool. Supercharged? I actually have been trying to get another Z myself. I found an old 260Z but the bastard won't let it go... as it rust's to shit. Another old man has a non-running 280ZX NA in his front yard but he never called me back... still waiting!

would i buy any other??? :D yeah its supercharged...im looking forward to having 2 boosted car. maybe eventually ill drop that RB20 in the old Z31 but then again i want a FC TII or maybe a bike. so many decisions an not enough space to park em' all, YET!!!

1viadrft
04-14-2005, 11:26 PM
LoL

DeleriousZ
04-14-2005, 11:27 PM
oh yeah, i forgot to tell ya, i'm probably importing a 200zr within the next few months... i'll let you know how it goes:)

1viadrft
04-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Really? DOPE! Lucky bastard Canadians!

ExTrEmEDrIfT
04-14-2005, 11:37 PM
oh yah heres my friends eclipse i hd raced and beat

http://tinypic.com/4h8v1i

ExTrEmEDrIfT
04-14-2005, 11:37 PM
oh yah heres my friends eclipse i hd raced and beat

http://tinypic.com/4h8v1i

ExTrEmEDrIfT
04-14-2005, 11:42 PM
ok wth i did not post this twice srry lol

k3smostwanted
04-15-2005, 06:42 PM
i hate eclipses...tell him to sell it and buy a man's car. :lol:

probehtr300
04-15-2005, 06:47 PM
word, what k3 said

DeleriousZ
04-15-2005, 07:40 PM
speaking of eclipses... is saw the WORST eclipse today.. was an older model.. was dropped to the ground, sky gay blue with a huge white vynil down the side of it, MASSIVE wing, euro tails, and as always, i could hear the guy coming from a mile away... i couldn't stop laughing.. oh and the GUY in it had the total 'gangster' sitting position in it... could barely reach the steering wheel :D

k3smostwanted
04-15-2005, 09:43 PM
speaking of eclipses... is saw the WORST eclipse today.. was an older model.. was dropped to the ground, sky gay blue with a huge white vynil down the side of it, MASSIVE wing, euro tails, and as always, i could hear the guy coming from a mile away... i couldn't stop laughing.. oh and the GUY in it had the total 'gangster' sitting position in it... could barely reach the steering wheel :D

thats one bad a** mutha f*****!!! if you got the gangsta lean it means you are carrying massive amounts of weaponry and your car is bullet proof!!! :eek7:

probehtr300
04-15-2005, 10:52 PM
and its gatta be one hell of a fast car...lol just like outta fast and furious lol

ExTrEmEDrIfT
04-15-2005, 11:41 PM
hey thisweekend ill post a pic of this wannabe F&F eclipse running around here its hillarious he hit sumn so his front fascia i all F****D up

Add your comment to this topic!