Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

manual and fuel filter

StealthZ32
04-13-2005, 11:17 PM
ok fellas. Just blurt out a good name for fuel filters for my 91 Z na, auto

also, can someone find me a link to buy the chilton or hanes manual for my car? i want the book with just my car in it and not every other car along with mine

Hodo
04-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Nissan fuel filters. the filter shouldnt change between AT to MT, they should be the same. And I doubt you will need a high flowing filter becuase you are like me a NA, no need for a much more flow rate without ALOT of engine work to draw it.

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
yeah, just get an OEM replacement...it wont be needed until you have to upgrade the fuel pump and thats probably at about 500hp.

as for a manual, the only one out there for the Z32 is the Nissan manual and it will cost you...conceptzperformance.com and ultimatez.com carry it but ultimatez.com is quite a bit cheaper but i dont know why. usually things like that are always about the same price between stores.

there is an online manual if you dont want to shell out the money but it is missing some info and pictures... http://300zx-twinturbo.com/cgi-bin/manual.cgi

StealthZ32
04-14-2005, 07:02 PM
but i dont understand what would be so bad about a better aftermarket fuel filter? i mean im getting staling and all that so i figured i may need a better pump flowing me the fuel. its notl ike it will overflow it and im not looking for a 300 dollar pump. thank you for the info on everything about manuals too

k3smostwanted
04-14-2005, 09:00 PM
but i dont understand what would be so bad about a better aftermarket fuel filter? i mean im getting staling and all that so i figured i may need a better pump flowing me the fuel. its notl ike it will overflow it and im not looking for a 300 dollar pump. thank you for the info on everything about manuals too

wait a minute, your trying to put an aftermarket pump or filter...at first you said filter but now i think your talking about a pump.

ExTrEmEDrIfT
04-14-2005, 10:04 PM
ok fellas. Just blurt out a good name for fuel filters for my 91 Z na, auto

ya did say filters, are ya looking for filters and pump or one or the other??

StealthZ32
04-15-2005, 12:58 PM
oh wow youre right. sorry im a little shot. yeah fuel pump. sorry for the confusion

Hodo
04-15-2005, 01:08 PM
I would say just get a OEM stock fuel pump, you really dont have the need for a bigger one yet, and I have only heard bad things about useing aftermarket fuel pumps on the Z32.

ExTrEmEDrIfT
04-15-2005, 01:26 PM
yah the stock one is adequate enough to suit your needs you dont really need to upgrade until you start putting out more HP and the stock one isnt supplying the quantity of fuel needed

StealthZ32
04-15-2005, 08:43 PM
alright awesome, thanks

Add your comment to this topic!