Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Red Light Cameras

CanaMark
04-13-2005, 02:49 AM
Here they are easy to spot, they are basically a huge brown pole, with a box on the top. How it works is it takes 2 pics, one as your entering the intersection, and another as you are leaving. I do not know about obstruction of plate #, but the larger then normal hitch is a good idea, for the occassional red light running. But honestly I have only gotten one or 2 in my lifetime, and they are expensive now, around 2 large bones. Personally I have been pondering a switch that flips between 2 plates, one legit, and one totally bogus. That is how my sick demented mind works. But of course I wont do it.

Invisible spray on products, what a joke. What a scam.

Clear Plastic covering plate, it does not work.

Obey the traffic signals, works. I am in no rush. Every red light I have ran, I always paid close attention to other motorists, if there was any.

As for photo speeding tickets, got many of those. Same idea, but they got minivans, can spot em a mile away. Any newer looking vehicle parked on the side of the road, I slow down. Easily detectable. However if cities and towns were smart, they would make both the red light camera and the speeding camera compact. They should place them behind traffic signs. It is a major source of income for the city's and towns. They should try to scheme and trick you into collecting your cash. I just like cruising 20 under the limit :)

Add your comment to this topic!