Page updated on 11-19-2017

How to lift the drivers seat?

FatNoodle
04-12-2005, 09:57 AM
How do U lift the seat when the electric adjusting isnīt enough for u? I need to get the seat few inches higher than the highest position at the moment.
Is the seat and the adjusting mechanisim in one package that u can just put some steel bits under the paws of the seat and get some longer bolts?
Thanks.

Bdetore
04-12-2005, 11:59 AM
How do U lift the seat when the electric adjusting isnīt enough for u? I need to get the seat few inches higher than the highest position at the moment.
Is the seat and the adjusting mechanisim in one package that u can just put some steel bits under the paws of the seat and get some longer bolts?
Thanks.

Most seats are bolted into the floor and whatever accessories they have are in them. If you really want to go to the trouble of pulling the seats out, you can probably put some spacers in there. If the studs aren't long enough after that you may have to replace those as well, but other than the adjustment on the seat there most likely isn't anything simpler you can do. This is all basic car stuff. I haven't inverted myself under the front seat to find out if this is the simple case in my G, but I imagine it should be. And don't take this the wrong way, but how short are you? I'm 5'7" and I feel like a freaking basketball player in mine. I've already hit brushed my head up against the roof a few times in the last 6 days and I've only had it that long. Maybe my adjustment is too high. :confused:

<SSR>David
04-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Are you asking about the G35 seats or the 350z seats? I think they were a little bit different.

FatNoodle
04-13-2005, 06:53 AM
Are you asking about the G35 seats or the 350z seats? I think they were a little bit different.

Iīm Talking about 350

Add your comment to this topic!