Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

what do you guys think? Yes or No? Do or Dont?

95_G20_P10
04-03-2002, 10:11 AM
what do u guys think about doin this mesh look?? and i also want to paint the black part on the bottom of my p10 to match the car? do u guys think i should do both mods? you think it looks good? opinons pleasehttp://g20blaze.tripod.com/Front_With_mesh.jpg

Cue-Ball
04-03-2002, 03:22 PM
I think the mesh looks really good as long as it's not overdone. Where are you planning on getting your mesh from? The only stuff i've found so far is pretty thick and very hard to work with.

Painting the front lip to match the car is a really good idea. Having it all one solid color makes the car look lower and more classy. Make sure to post before and after pics if you get it done.

95_G20_P10
04-03-2002, 05:37 PM
i dunno where im gettin teh mesh from. well i went to the body shop to get everything estimated. i have dent that i wnat to get fixed and a spoiler needs painting that alone is going to be about 1500$. so as of right now i do not have enought money to paint to the black bottom, i got other shit i need to pay for to. sux. as for the mesh grilling im goin to do the top grill myself. maybe ina few months i'll do teh other mods. or just save that money for anew car. i dunno yet

boingo82
04-04-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Cue-Ball
I think the mesh looks really good as long as it's not overdone. Where are you planning on getting your mesh from? The only stuff i've found so far is pretty thick and very hard to work with.

Painting the front lip to match the car is a really good idea. Having it all one solid color makes the car look lower and more classy. Make sure to post before and after pics if you get it done.

And here's approximately what that will look like:
http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/942387Front_With_Lights_1024.jpg

(I'm the one who put the mesh in.)

95_G20_P10
04-04-2002, 01:14 PM
that looks real hot i hope it will look liek that. what if i just paint the front bumper and not the sides and back right now?

Add your comment to this topic!