Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

curbed rims

balishan
04-03-2002, 01:02 AM
what's up people.........so I got rims like a month or 2 ago and I just curbed my back right one and it f*king sucks!!!.........I was parallel parking so.......yeah, but is there anything I can do to touch them up or anything? they are silver and not chrome........ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated! later

Mythos
04-03-2002, 02:30 PM
you can get them repaired - check around, there are a bunch of places, usually cost anywhere from $50-100 maybe a little more.

Cue-Ball
04-03-2002, 03:18 PM
Same thing happened to me this morning. Curbed the front wheel pulling into my friends driveway. :( I'd like to get it fixed, but i can't think of about a million other things i'd rather spend $100 on right now. I'm also not sure how good a repair would look. I'd really have to see some previous work before i'd lay out the money.

balishan
04-03-2002, 07:46 PM
tru tru I would wanna see the work of the company too before I shell out the dough on it........so I'm not sure what I'll do, I guess I can powdercoat it or something too.......hmmmm..........it doesn't look that bad but it is just frustrating to have a big scratch on the rim.... :( :(

TIZAO
04-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Here is some advise, learn to drive you IDIOT!!! just kiddin......someone told me powdercoating is like 50-100 per wheel. Is this right? :alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

Bopper359
04-10-2002, 08:36 AM
Yeah thats right...powdercoating is real expensive...but it looks damn nice on the other hand.

Jim

Add your comment to this topic!