Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1995.5 rodeo won't start?

cpophoto
04-09-2005, 03:42 PM
I have a 1995.5 rodeo. My wife left it at the station ,it was fine. came home it would not start. there are no blown fuses, car turns over but will not start. It seems that it is not getting fule. Checked fule filter seems clear, pushed on fule valve in engin compartment and nothing came out. Is fule pump bad???? What should I do? Please help....

amigo-2k
04-09-2005, 11:21 PM
It could be a bad fuel pump relay. I think it is under the hood. There should be another relay in the same box that you can swap around as a test.

If that doesn't work you can drop the fuel tank and clean the connections and see if that fixes it.

cpophoto
04-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Already swaped the relay, that didn't work. Also the blower for the fan will not turn on when the key is in the on position, is that a sign of a major elec failure? All the lights and everything else works. Will try to test back to the tank and see if I'm getting power to the pump, thanks.

93 Rodeo
04-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Please post any findings as I have a 93 Rodeo with a 3.2 and have the same issues, have been swapping parts and tracking wires with no success.

Add your comment to this topic!