Hello All

GPLUS
04-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi new to this forum. Just picked up a 2000 ferrari 360 Modena.I bought this car from Foreign Cars Italia in NC. After many Porches and other high performance vehicles I have to say that nothing touches the Ferrari.The handling and G's of this car are amazing. I had never even been around any Ferrari's but when I went there and took a test drive it was over. Many people think these cars are just status symbols but just go drive one and it will change your mind for sure. I was really back and forth that day about spending the money so I called a friend and you know what his reply was? He said your only above ground so long so enjoy it while your here. I must say that driving that car keeps a grin on my face all the time. Just thought I would share this my thoughts abouts this remarkable automobile. If there is somthing your pondering JUST DO IT life is to short. :rofl:

TexasF355F1
04-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the AF. A true Ferrari fanatic knows that status symbol is the farthest reason for owning the car. I've known that since I feel in love with Ferrari at age 3. People who own the car for attention are posers who only get satisfaction in knowing people are looking at them.

Post some pics, id love to see it.

porscheguy9999
04-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Do you have the F1 transmission with the paddle shifters, or the normal manual transmission? I got a ride in a 360 ince, you are lucky to own it!

GPLUS
04-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Its grigio titinio(titanium)6 speed bordaux interior It is fantastic.

porscheguy9999
04-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Sounds great! Can you post any pics of it?

Add your comment to this topic!