Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

exterior mods program?

sniper77
04-08-2005, 02:59 AM
i was wondering if anyone out there knows of a website or software out there that i can see what mods will look like before i do them. kind of like the one they use on the fast and the furious. i want to see different colors, ground effects, hood scoops, lowering, rims, etc. i went to thetirerack.com and they let you see different rims on your car, that was kool but the car color choices were limited.

eclipser2001
04-08-2005, 08:15 AM
thats a good idea that might be something i'd be interesed in, sry i couldn't help you

Blitz_Runner
04-12-2005, 12:28 PM
there my be some kind of program out there, but you would think you would see adds for it in every tuner mag out there if there was. most of my friends and other ppl i know who tune get stuff for their cars and then find out later that it didnt turn out like they wanted. the only way i ever know is by looking at tons of mags and websites looking for pics of rides like mine.

Felony2030
04-13-2005, 01:34 PM
It's time consuming but i think Blitz_Runner is right, that's the only thing that has worked so far, go to like cardomain.com or ridejudge.com and look for your car and just scan through all the pics till you find the bodykit or exhaust or rims that you want on your ride. You'll get a more realistic view that way anyways, having actually seen what it looks like on the car.

whtteg
04-13-2005, 03:23 PM
You could always visit the Graphic Manipulation forum and ask for a chop.

dopenoze
04-15-2005, 02:28 PM
my friend uses adobe or somethin like that. he used it to drop his civic and look at a new paint job but i dont know what else you can do with it.

04-16-2005, 12:24 AM
You could always visit the Graphic Manipulation forum and ask for a chop.

be careful with this moderator..he is into little boys..

Add your comment to this topic!