Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Chase?

CassiesMan
04-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Whose watcvhing the high speed chase? Two fuys in a GS Lexus, looks pretty good. However, they only got it up to 70 on the highway, so they werent really pushing it. However, they just got outa the car...idiots.

clawhammer
04-05-2005, 12:35 PM
post perhaps a video?

SabreKhan
04-05-2005, 12:43 PM
where is this chase?

CassiesMan
04-05-2005, 12:45 PM
It ended, it was ust on Fox, in LA (go fig). The guy was pretty good at driving, but they made the mistake of jumping outa the car. But no, instead of running into the forest five feet away....he runs through an open field...THEY'LL NEVER FIND ME THERE!

clawhammer
04-05-2005, 04:24 PM
It ended, it was ust on Fox, in LA (go fig). The guy was pretty good at driving, but they made the mistake of jumping outa the car. But no, instead of running into the forest five feet away....he runs through an open field...THEY'LL NEVER FIND ME THERE!

Do you actually want these people to get away? These are criminals that they're chasing, not people who refused to stop for a speeding ticket. These are probably thiefs, burglars, rapists, murderers, etc.

drftk1d
04-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Do you actually want these people to get away? These are criminals that they're chasing, not people who refused to stop for a speeding ticket. These are probably thiefs, burglars, rapists, murderers, etc.

But its like a movie!

CassiesMan
04-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Im just comenting on the general stupidity of the drivers...they're doing a half way decent job of keeping the cops back, but they jump out of the car and run into an open field to hide...Anyways, didn't find out if they got them or not, when they jumped outa the car and ran it got boring.

Right_LiRrr
04-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Why run from the cops? It just pisses them off more and you're gonna get your ass beat on when they catch you. Especially with LA cops, they can't wait to beat on someone.:grinno:

importeater5_0
04-06-2005, 12:03 AM

Party Pooper.

Zgringo
04-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Why run from the cops? It just pisses them off more and you're gonna get your ass beat on when they catch you. Especially with LA cops, they can't wait to beat on someone.:grinno:

Maybe if there lucky someone will be there with a video camera and claim police brutality. Wait a minute, someone was there with a camera. Forget it.

CassiesMan
04-06-2005, 08:36 AM
To quote George Carlin:

"Im a bad American. If you run, I think the cops have every right to shoot your ass!"

tr0ike
04-06-2005, 03:35 PM

I work for a police department ... and I always root for the fleeing felon :biggrin:

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

CassiesMan
04-06-2005, 03:47 PM
I love that movie...

Thourun
04-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Why are there never any good chases here in new england? They're all in LA...:(

Zgringo
04-07-2005, 08:55 PM

Maybe everyone is afraid to stop for the LA cops and get the crap beat out of them. I can only go by what I see on TV.
Where I live, if you can beat them home they can't touch you. Makes it kinda fun, plus the police are kinda good sports here if they know you.

importeater5_0
04-07-2005, 09:51 PM
there was a chase in my town it was pretty funny, me and my friends were drivin around and my one friend had a police scanner and we herd over the scanner our town cops talkin to each other and tryin to trap the person , so we started following the chase and shit and they finally caught the kid and it was a kid a grade below me in school, lol afterwards the cops were so pumps it was funny, one cops was talkin to the other cops and hes like " YOU SMELL THAT, THATS MY CAR" then he jumps in his car and practicly burns out leavin.

TheGodfather324
04-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Because everyone is Mass. is so liberal they'd rather pull over and piss the cop off more by bitching about it for 2 hours. Don't mean to offend anyone........ :2cents:

drftk1d
04-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Because everyone is Mass. is so liberal they'd rather pull over and piss the cop off more by bitching about it for 2 hours. Don't mean to offend anyone........ :2cents:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

imtheoneandonlyD
04-12-2005, 03:24 AM
I seen a car chase when i was working once (pizza delivery). A car came flying around this corner with about 7-8 cops right behind him. I wanted to follow but couldnt.

Officer Redneck
04-12-2005, 08:06 AM
I live in a town of about 2000 people and most of our cops are 50 and up. A few years ago our local sheriff was chasing a guy on a crotch rocket past my house and when the bike turned onto a cross street, the cop hit the brakes and went through the stop sign and into a housing project. There were several little kids standing near the entrance of the HP and the cop had to turn around to continue the chase. Boy was his face red. :loser:

Aerowitz
04-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Where I live, if you can beat them home they can't touch you.

Where do you live? I want to move there ASAP! :lol:

Zgringo
04-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Where do you live? I want to move there ASAP! :lol:
The city cops drive V6 Dodge pickup's, and the Cameno's (Highway Patrol) drive X Calif. Police cars. New ones cost to much.
I live in San Felipe, BC, Mexico. Home of the Wetback Gringo's. Believe it or not, the Gringo's out number the Mexicans here.

Thourun
04-12-2005, 03:43 PM
No thats not it, there are plenty of conservatives.. Hell our governor is conservative. I think its just that the media dosent hype it up, its not big news here I guess.

Add your comment to this topic!