Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help Needed : wannabe a G35-er

shak6uf
04-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi Guys,

Over the last month I have consistently visited this forum, and having done my other research over the web have decided I wanna be a part of the G35 community. I've decided on a G35 coupe 6MT.

However, my only concern is I may be overpaying for this car, and I may not get my choice color/options. I have to move from the east coast to Portland (OR) in a month, and so plan to buy my car there. But there is only one dealer in the entire state, and his online inventory has over the past month revealed only 1 G35 coupe 6MT.

Since I cant order and wait for a car (since Ill be living off a rented car), and have to face the monopoly of a single dealer to buy his only 6MT car in the inventory, do I have any other options.

Your help will be grately appreciated. Id definitely want to ba an active member of this community having given my heart and mind to a G35.

thanks

Bdetore
04-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Hi Guys,

Over the last month I have consistently visited this forum, and having done my other research over the web have decided I wanna be a part of the G35 community. I've decided on a G35 coupe 6MT.

However, my only concern is I may be overpaying for this car, and I may not get my choice color/options. I have to move from the east coast to Portland (OR) in a month, and so plan to buy my car there. But there is only one dealer in the entire state, and his online inventory has over the past month revealed only 1 G35 coupe 6MT.

Since I cant order and wait for a car (since Ill be living off a rented car), and have to face the monopoly of a single dealer to buy his only 6MT car in the inventory, do I have any other options.

Your help will be grately appreciated. Id definitely want to ba an active member of this community having given my heart and mind to a G35.

thanks

There are 2 dealerships in the greater Seattle area, but they are both under the same ownership. They aren't going to do very well for you in the way of price, but it's a relatively small trip from Portland to Seattle. I actually ended up buying mine from a dealership in Missouri. One of the last red loaded '04's in the country. I wanted the Brembos. By the way, if you do find one somewhere, do not ship with A-1 Auto Transport. I bought my car almost a month ago and it's still sitting in California. Tell everyone you know. Don't ship with A-1!!!

shak6uf
04-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Thanks Buddy.... at least that ups the choice to 2 now (seattle & portland)... and yeah A1 ain't happening

Add your comment to this topic!