Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Great Dealership

The Black Pearl
04-02-2005, 02:00 PM
The interior trim on the rear driver side passenger door keeps on popping off near the window. I had the dealership put the trim back on once and it separated again. I called the dealership two weeks ago to tell the salesperson that the trim popped off again and I will be bringing it in for service in a few months to have it fixed so there is no rush to have this fixed since it is minor. I called the dealership today to order mud flaps and to talk to the salesperson to tell him that I am getting mud flaps put on next week and the car will be at the dealership so the interior trim can be popped on again and if they could look at the rear brakes since I am getting a bit of pulsing from the rear when applying the brakes (no not ABS). The sales person had told me that he ordered a new interior door panel last week and he will pick up my car at work and leave me a car. This is the second time this dealership has picked up my car at work for a minor problems. The drive from the dealership to my work is about an hour and a half, I offered the sales person money the last time and he refused it. The salesperson also told me that the mud flaps will be installed at no cost and I checked to see what ebay's price was for them and the dealership is lower.....4 weeks owning the Trailblazer and loving it....

Mel Johnston's Chevrolet Kemptville Ontario - Sales Rep: Marty

The Black Pearl
04-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Again this dealership just amazes me. I have a problem with the rear end wobbling, possibly brakes. I called the dealership and talked to the service advisor on Monday, she arranges an appointment for Wednesday and a car for me to take home. She wanted me to bring it in Tuesday, but my schedule did not allow for it. This dealership is out of town about 45 minutes away (1 hour and a half round trip). Clone these people.....No issue with warranty, no excuses, just service.

Sluttypatton
04-20-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm glad to hear of a dealership doing buisness the way it should be done.

Add your comment to this topic!