challenge, or smoke 'em?

dantheman00114
04-01-2005, 01:45 AM
in GT4, do you like to have a challenge when you race and therefore earn more A-Spec points, or do you tune your cars to leave the competition in the dust?

im curious to know if A-Spec points are actually for anything, like unlockables... and if so, then i should be challenging myself more when i race.

honda_racing101
04-01-2005, 07:46 AM
i usually dont challenge them...i just leave em in the dust..sometimes tho when i hafta but a car for a certain series i wont mod it very much and then yeah its a challenge...but most of my cars are modded all the way..and about the points, I have no idea if they are actually worth something...if they are then im gonna hafta start slowin down:)

SHIFT_KA24DE
04-01-2005, 09:54 AM
it's more fun with it's challenging. I hate to be the only one on the track after the first lap.. b/c then it feels like cruising instead of racing. I actually stay at the 2nd position until the final lap.. then i overtake them at the end... it's more fun. (kind of like tailgating people on the road)

psychobadboy
04-01-2005, 05:29 PM
I like a good challenge, so I prefer to get a car that pretty much matches up with the competition.
I have to admit tho that it's sometimes fun to tune up a car and see how much faster you can go than the rest.

Add your comment to this topic!