Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where to Find Chevy Bowtie Wheels?

mikeyrogers
03-31-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm looking for wheels that sport the Chevy bowtie logo. I can't seem to find any factory/OEM Silverado wheels anywhere.

norwood
03-31-2005, 02:29 AM
Ebay has hundreds if not thousands.

jethro_3
03-31-2005, 10:25 PM
I have a set in Austin waiting for you. Will make a great deal if you do the shipping. Email me.

nineball481
04-01-2005, 05:45 AM
go to www.gmpartsdirect.com They have a selection of the new 20" wheels that chevy offers from the factory now, for less than the dealership price. you should see a link for the wheels in the center of the page about 2/3 of the way down.

silveradoking
04-01-2005, 02:38 PM
If you are looking for oem wheels, either the chrome wheels or the aluminum, let me know...I know couple guys that can give you the best prices.... I bought from them a set of oem chrome wheels with the bowtie caps for $90.00 canadian or about 70 american per wheel.....The aluminum ones he has for I think like 50 beans a wheel.....

mikeyrogers
04-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Jethro_3: I live in El Paso. I'd be interested in purchasing your wheels. What size are they? How many miles do you have on them? See below for an image of the exact wheel that I am looking for. Are those what you have?

nineball481: I have already vistited that site. The 20" peaked my interest for a while, however, I started thinking how small my tires had to be in order to fit those on my truck, and that turned me off immediately. I want something that will allow me to put some beefy BF Goodwrench All-Terrains on there. Without a lift, I don't think the 20" will cut it. I wonder why GM will sell 20" but nothing else on their Parts Direct site. They'd be getting my money if the did so.

Silveradoking: I believe what I'm looking for are aluminum. Let me know what I can find. Look below for a picture of the exact wheels I'm looking for.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/502/321877watermark.jpg

Thanks you all!

silveradoking
04-01-2005, 11:28 PM
I have a set of those wheels available, those are the aluminum ones.....give me your best offer.....I just want to get rid of them....contact me at kingsalahudeen@aol.com

mikeyrogers
04-02-2005, 09:19 AM
I was browsing the Chevy site. I saw that the wheels have changed somewhat. I guess the one that I posted is from an earlier model Silverado (pre '03?). I was wondering if you all had this wheel as well. It has pretty much the same design, but the spokes are flat throughout instead of recessed at the end. Let me know, because these wheel's are much more preferable:

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/502/321877ext_gallery12.jpg

nineball481
04-02-2005, 09:45 AM
check out ebay, they sell those factory wheels realitively cheap. About $200 for the set with tires, but shipping will cost damn near as much as the purchase price unless you or they have a shipping connection.

chuckwi11
04-02-2005, 08:02 PM
When upsizing the wheels to 20 inch on 03 Silverados (ext cab 2X4) the dealer said that "jounce bumpers" were needed... what are these and what do they do?

Add your comment to this topic!