rent or borrow camaro for a day

tblake
03-31-2005, 12:33 AM
Hey guys. I really like the late 80's early 90's camaros a lot, and would really like to take one to my senior prom. Any ideas where I might be able to rent one? Or maybe if you live close to central minnesota, and wouldn't mind renting out your camaro for a night, name your price. An iroc or an rs would be ideal, but i would settle. And would pay. No speeding tickets, no accidents, non drinker/non smoker. If you could help me out, that would be great. Thanks

R.OConnor
03-31-2005, 01:44 AM
Well thats a long shot, I would try people that actually rent cars, like enterprise cause they will actually rent out sports cars... I doubt they have any third Gens but a cool prom car would maybe be one of those new Mustangs (I would say new camaro but there is no longer such a thing and I thing a new mustang would be a cool prom car, as long as its a GT). And if you did want to rent one from one of us, where do you even live?

Savage Messiah
03-31-2005, 02:09 AM
he said central minnesota... and I fell ya man but good luck, most people here are way too attached to tehir cars... good luck tho

CamarosRsweet94
03-31-2005, 02:16 AM
I live in St. Cloud, but I don't have a third gen. Plus, sorry to say but I don't know many people who would let someone they don't know borrow their car. Sorry I can't be of more help.

philly rs
03-31-2005, 08:49 AM
damn renting a crappy mustang, u wanna be bad ass and rent a nice ride, its not a camaro but hell its the same family, get that new vet! now that would be sweet, and im sure you could rent one from somewhere. now the only problem i see is way up there i dont remember seeing many vets in that area when i was stationed out that way so finding some place who have them may be hard. maybe asking a rent a car place where u may be able to find one may help. but im telling you that will be a prom u wont forget (and your friends will be talking about that for days!) hell now i wanna go to the prom lol

brass_monkey93
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
i'm not sure, but i believe you have to be 21 to rent from most places, and if you're a senior in high school i hope you're not 21

testtube
03-31-2005, 03:32 PM
i'm not sure, but i believe you have to be 21 to rent from most places, and if you're a senior in high school i hope you're not 21 Hey, man, you'd be surprised! I agree on the Vet rental thing. That'd be badass. Gotta be cheaper than a limo and alot more original. Just dont get plastered and rap it around a tree. ...Well, on 2nd thought, it IS a rental.

CamarosRsweet94
03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry, I've never seen a rental place around here that rents corvettes. Plus like somebody already said we're too far north they hardly ship any nice cars up here since there is only a 4 month market on them up here.

testtube
03-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Sorry, I've never seen a rental place around here that rents corvettes. Plus like somebody already said we're too far north they hardly ship any nice cars up here since there is only a 4 month market on them up here.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I was thinking of last year in Destin FL when I saw this place where you could rent Vets and SSR's and badass cars like that. But, hell, thats florida. Right near da beach, BOY!:silly:

tacoma man.
03-31-2005, 04:38 PM
ah if you do get plastered and hit a tree just say that you hit a dog

Link85x
03-31-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I guess you're right. I was thinking of last year in Destin FL when I saw this place where you could rent Vets and SSR's and badass cars like that. But, hell, thats florida. Right near da beach, BOY!:silly:

I love that movie, funny as hell.

testtube
03-31-2005, 04:42 PM
I love that movie, funny as hell.
Lawd have mercy:silly:

KaotiKCamaro5
03-31-2005, 05:11 PM
you could always steal a new corvette and drive it to prom... or i'd check around some local car lots.. specifically the smaller privately owned ones. they're usually a little more willing to deal on ideas like this.. bring some cash with you... MONEY TALKS.

philly rs
03-31-2005, 09:37 PM
yeah im sure your parents will have to rent the ride for you since u are under 21, but here in fl u can rent vetts, ferraries, and any other car you would want to drive ( if u got deep pockets)

philly rs
03-31-2005, 09:41 PM
and half baked is the bomb! green eyes loves ya

z28 boy
04-01-2005, 01:59 AM
I let my best friend borrow my car for his prom since i was younger. Only let him borrow it cause he took a fine ass chick.

KPot2004
04-01-2005, 10:57 AM
http://home.att.net/~legendarymotor/index.htm, this place is right in my hometown any cars in there inventory they will rent out, i didnt cause i didnt have enough money during prom, but i know a few kids who rented a chevelle and a 69 camaro

whistlin89TTA
04-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Borrow????

Dude, most insurance coampines don't cover people that borrow coverd cars unless the people that are borrowing them over the age of 25.

I am close to your area but there is no way in hell I would let a stranger kid just walk away with my 17k Turbo Trans Am for prom. Nothing agenst you or anything like that. Just is not feesable.

P.S. Well now that I think aobut it, I will trade you one night with my car for one night with your date....... assuming she is a hot blonde that can suck a tootsie roll our of a tootsie pop:biggrin:

testtube
04-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Borrow????

Dude, most insurance coampines don't cover people that borrow coverd cars unless the people that are borrowing them over the age of 25.

I am close to your area but there is no way in hell I would let a stranger kid just walk away with my 17k Turbo Trans Am for prom. Nothing agenst you or anything like that. Just is not feesable.

P.S. Well now that I think aobut it, I will trade you one night with my car for one night with your date....... assuming she is a hot blonde that can suck a tootsie roll our of a tootsie pop:biggrin:
:werd: :boink:

y2icon
04-02-2005, 03:02 AM
i tried this around the same time lasy year and had zero luck with rental car places and camaros and i live in chicago. gl on your search though

Alaina Aros
04-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Tampa Car is in great demand among travelers visiting this country for its exquisite service and convenient travel option. If you want to experience safe journey through this and rental car booking ahead through carrospararentar.com

Add your comment to this topic!