Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

So Many Issues....

plastik_b0x
03-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Ok, I drive a '91 Honda Accord...and It has well over 220,000 miles on it. Anyways, it seems to be having an array of problems.

First,

The braking problem...Everytime I brake, the car including the steering wheel will shake violently. Sometimes I feel the car is going to fall apart. ;X

Second, my car has recently just had this annoying problem in which I will be driving at any given speed and the speedometer needle will randomly fall to 0..when that happens, it'll jolt a little...then go to whatever mph I am going..then go back down...and then almost always after or during this...My "S" light will start blinking and it won't turn off until I actually turn the car off. This actually happens quite often. ALmost everytime I am driving.

Third, also recently, but not as often as the "S" light. My "CHECK ENGINE" light will come on also at random times. It won't turn off until I turn the car off.

Fourth, My car has been guzzling so much gasoline it's not even funny. ONe explanation could be that it needs a tune-up. I haven't given it a tune-up since I got it like 2 years ago.

I'm thinking the problems with the lights have to do with some type of sensors, but is it easy to fix? Is it expensive? Any help would be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!

mpumas
03-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Every problem that you listed has been discussed before on this site. Do some searches, read up and then come back with questions that haven't been asked before. We want to help but do not want to continually repeat ourselves.

Add your comment to this topic!