Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Nav System DVD Software Version

swien
03-23-2005, 05:29 PM
I have a 2004 Denali XL with the Delphi Navigation Radio - Does anybody know the latest software available for these units? When I do a system DVD check with the unit - it comes up V - 1.0 installed - but when I look at the DVD itself - it says v. 2.0.

I ask this question because it seems to be missing many roads specifically in upstate NY. Additionally I just returned from a trip to the Gaspe Pennisula Canada and the NAV system stoped at Quebec. Even though there is still hundreds of miles of roads east of QB.

Denalix5
03-23-2005, 06:50 PM
I have a 2004 Denali XL with the Delphi Navigation Radio - Does anybody know the latest software available for these units? When I do a system DVD check with the unit - it comes up V - 1.0 installed - but when I look at the DVD itself - it says v. 2.0.

I ask this question because it seems to be missing many roads specifically in upstate NY. Additionally I just returned from a trip to the Gaspe Pennisula Canada and the NAV system stoped at Quebec. Even though there is still hundreds of miles of roads east of QB.

I'm in the same boat as you. Contacted my dealer several weeks ago about this issue and they still haven't gotten back to me yet. I just want to upgrade my nav disc but they don't know if they can get me an upgraded copy. I know many forums like the BMW forum people post a copy of the current Nav version and members are able to download the newest version.

the blur
03-23-2005, 10:03 PM
mine stops just north of montreal. so if I go to mt. tremblant, it'll stop 1 hour before.

Add your comment to this topic!