AEM plug and play for RB26

tyndago
03-21-2005, 09:40 PM
MUSTANG Chassis Dyno test performed on a 1994 R32 GT-R RB26DETT with a (beta) 30-1621 EMS. The graph comparison was done utilizing the Skyline MAF Sensors in both instances and boost was set at 8psi for both tests. The test vehicle was completely stock.

http://rbmotoring.com/albums/GT-R/abv.sized.jpg

nismo_power
03-22-2005, 02:49 PM
i heard that mustang dyno's read a bit higher than dynojets. any thoughts?

tyndago
03-22-2005, 08:02 PM
i heard that mustang dyno's read a bit higher than dynojets. any thoughts?

Actually- everytime I have dynoed on a Mustang and Dynojet the Mustang has been about 30hp low compared to a Dynojet.

nismo_power
03-23-2005, 12:26 AM
wierdo...cuz when i dynoed at a place with a mustang, my numbers read a bit higher than what i got off of a dynojet. but ive also heard mustangs read lower. eh. maybe each one is different, or someones effed up the maps.

tyndago
03-23-2005, 01:46 AM
wierdo...cuz when i dynoed at a place with a mustang, my numbers read a bit higher than what i got off of a dynojet. but ive also heard mustangs read lower. eh. maybe each one is different, or someones effed up the maps.

By playing with the correction factor - you can make a dyno "read" anything.

You should always test any mods back to back on the same dyno - same day to minimize tolerances.

nismo_power
03-23-2005, 06:42 PM
yea i know, i always do test + tune on the same day at the same dyno. i was just comparing the two different numbers from different days.

Add your comment to this topic!