Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Am I screwed?

Zanark
03-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Had a wreck landed in a ditch filled with water almost like a damn marsh. Alignments fucked up front passanger side wheel sounds and feels like its flat bumping and shit when i drive the car. idk if thats just the lower and upper control arms or if my axles were knocked back or what. also I have no running lights, front bumper shattered but headlights fine and reinforcemnt fine, ummm got a couple of wires hanging loose, abs doesnt work. =\ but besides that shit thats about it. To fix all that shit what kinda price am I looking at?

Zanark
03-20-2005, 11:00 PM
Good news is my engine is fine and seems to pick up abit quicker o_O, my boy said it could be cause the water or the hit fucked up my o2 sensor idk.

sameintheend01
03-21-2005, 03:25 AM
it depends if the suspenstion is bent up and they have to rebend some of the stuff back (expensive) or there were clean breaks and they can easily replace parts (less expensive)

travagliante
03-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Shattered the bumper? I assume you dont have a stock one then? Plyurethane cant really shatter it just tears and gets ripped up. ABS doesnt work! wohoo j/k

To be honest some pics would help. Otherwise i would say.
100-allignment
$x.xx-for bent suspension parts
$800.00-for new bumper painted and mounted(est.Bodyshop cost)
$80bucks/hr to figure out the abs problem(Dealer)

Good LucK

Add your comment to this topic!