Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Headlight pics :)

Shobo
03-28-2002, 03:14 AM
can everyone post their headlight bulb pictures? and tell me wat kind it is? I want to buy some bulbs for my headlight but want to see which one looks the best. Thx. Im out.

A380Driver
03-28-2002, 04:21 AM
PIAA

Seneb
03-28-2002, 10:52 AM
PIAA Xtreme White

TIZAO
03-28-2002, 11:37 AM
I dont know.........I heard that the PIAA isnt as good as they say they are........street glo is nice.......and I love my APC's!:alien: :bloated: :licker: :smoka: :flash:

atomic-G
03-28-2002, 01:26 PM
PIAA Xtreme White heads
PIAA Xtreme White clearance
PIAA Amber ION Crystal fogs

The Clearance light bulbs shine more of a blueish tint than the heads, which is not really visible in the picture.

http://members.rogers.com/lucas8671/heads.jpg

G20TurboVisionCrew
03-28-2002, 01:34 PM
PIAA is too overatted in my opinion -flame suit is on!- I'd go with raybrig, they're just as good as piaa, if not better, and the prices aren't as dramatic compared to the PIAA's. The website is www.raybrigusa.com and if you go to the japanese section, their are more lights to choose from. They are made by STANLEY so you can't go wrong!

Peace

95_G20_P10
03-28-2002, 02:35 PM
piaa has a new 4700k light at eautoworks.com i belive thats the brighest bulb out there now.

A380Driver
03-28-2002, 03:04 PM
I love the color of the Xtreme whites...they make it for H4's and our Fogs H3's...but no 9004's yet ....hopefully soon.

One reason I heard PIAA's were better than other brands is that the wire harness socket is made of porcelin and can take the heat better than other plastic ones.

I also dont want those "blue" looking wanna-be HID lights...if you dont have HID, dont try and fake it. Those extreme whites are pretty much all white with maybe a slight slight touch of blue, barely noticable.

G20TurboVisionCrew
03-28-2002, 11:20 PM
Raybrig also has porcelin wire harness socket as well -take a look at their site-, I used to have the whole Raybrig set up a month back before i got the my HID kit, I had -RAYBRIG 5,000- plasma H4 and H3's matched perfectly and has a totally different color than those cheap imitations out there. It's more white than anything, and it has no fake blue smurfy look, but a kind of unexplainable color that i thought looked hella phat. But like i said before, Raybrig is the same quality as PIAA, but Raybrig is made from japan and made by "stanley" (the largest light company in japan, for automotives)... But that my two cents, i really doesn't matter what you get im my opinion, but if you don't get the Raybrigs or if you don't know where to get them, i'd get the PIAA's, you can find PIAA's almost anywhere...

PEACE

Add your comment to this topic!