Gambit Project Updates!

95VicChik
03-20-2005, 02:37 PM
wow this place is dead! :uhoh:

so i thought i'd have some kind of life to the board...i got my Sylvania Silverstars two nights ago, and the look ooooohhh so good....

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/658000-658999/658343_157_full.jpg

i'm also getting custom seat covers and i'll post pics up this week :smokin:

Also have a two questions...what all do i need to cover to detail my engine bay....i think it's just the distributor and the air filter...anything else?
I'm also looking for a momo hub adapter (4911) anyone konw where i can get them for cheap?

i'll post pics the engine bay as well...it's NASTY NASTY NASTY :crying:

Jenn

YukiHime
03-22-2005, 09:33 AM
I was so regret to get the silverstar...
Yes, it's bright, and it covers a large area, but it covers the high-beam's range...And the price is crazy...

The one I got now just cost me 5 dollars for a pair, and they are already bluish-white...and just like HID...

95VicChik
03-22-2005, 05:47 PM
I was so regret to get the silverstar...
Yes, it's bright, and it covers a large area, but it covers the high-beam's range...And the price is crazy...

The one I got now just cost me 5 dollars for a pair, and they are already bluish-white...and just like HID...

actually i bought them off of a friend for about 15 bucks...so i'm happy :)

YukiHime
03-28-2005, 09:27 PM
actually i bought them off of a friend for about 15 bucks...so i'm happy :)
That's good if you are happy with them, mine cost me almost 50 bucks, and I have to beg my brother to put them on for me. But they burnt out after a year(And the light have been kinda yellow).

Ones&zeros
04-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes Distributor And Air Filter. ALITTLE DEGREASER, WATER, AND YOUR GOOD TO GO.

Add your comment to this topic!