Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

cd player

kala_37072
03-20-2005, 02:26 AM
ok i was just wondering i have a 02 intrepid and im putting a cd player in it and i know nothing about cars.if i was to end up selling my car could i take my cd player out and put in the old radio?and are they really hard to install?and last question ive looked at a few and have no idea about what to get all this 60 watts times 4 peak power confuses me can anyone help before i screw up thanks.

aznxthuggie
03-20-2005, 03:07 AM
ok i was just wondering i have a 02 intrepid and im putting a cd player in it and i know nothing about cars.if i was to end up selling my car could i take my cd player out and put in the old radio?and are they really hard to install?and last question ive looked at a few and have no idea about what to get all this 60 watts times 4 peak power confuses me can anyone help before i screw up thanks.

yes, you can take the cd player out if u decide to sell it, but usually by that time, the cd player has devalued so that you dont want it anymore, or its a plus for thr buyer, either way you probably wont want the cd player (unless its pricey)

and about the 50x4/60x4 or whatever your reading, it doesn't really matter, in the end they'll all sound the same

Add your comment to this topic!