Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Where will GTA Go Next?

ModifiedCars
03-17-2005, 02:58 PM
I know we dont know EXACTLY where. So give your opinion wheere you think it will be or Where you want it to go!

I'd pick GTA: New York
(This would deal with the Mafia again ;-) )

Dreamspawn
03-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Rumor has it they are going back to the UK. Idk its just speculation we all know what other game simular to GTA already resides there. Could rockstart be thrwoing down a challege to sony? Personally i think the getaway looks better but its more life like if GTA had the getaways graphics it would dig a bigger hole in the media's sh*t list. If i had to pick though i'm thinking GTA NA *north america* have your guy take over the biggest cities in the us. Like new york,las vegas,los angles,miama,chichago? Also have a thing where could like flew the country to aviod arrest, jail time.

-Davo
03-20-2005, 01:06 AM
New York's been done, That's Libery City mate.

Consider Sin City. London definately is an option. They're also considering it just as "GTA:4", a sequal to 3.

Killswitch
03-20-2005, 06:54 PM
They definetly need to go outside the U.S. The have used New York, Florida, and California as basis for the last 3 games. I would like to see them take GTA to Europe. London would be pretty sweet. It would probably be really close to The Getaway, but it'd be awesome.

Dreamspawn
03-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Out of curosity has nebody her nething on more on the GTA movie? I'd be intrested in a GTA that took you to differnt countries. Like you started in cuba,then visted like maimi, then russia, maybe even japan with the yakuza. Who know with rockstar. Bout the only thing they have confirmed is that want the next online and have already a groupl to start the network build. I belve it was the guys from UT or some other big online game.

ModifiedCars
03-22-2005, 05:07 PM
How about GTA : Online

You pick from 7 countries & free roam with Millions of other gun-toting guys, And girls :-).

London has been done, I see your new to the GTA series :-)

Andydg
03-22-2005, 10:18 PM
How about GTA : Online

You pick from 7 countries & free roam with Millions of other gun-toting guys, And girls :-).

London has been done, I see your new to the GTA series :-)

LC, VC, and SA we done in the first one but they came back...why wouldn't London???

I really like the GTA online idea that would be a lot of fun. They could make it like Halo2. Only different.

Dreamspawn
03-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Well the guys that did the GTA online mods *multi left auto* inspired RockStart to take it online for the next. Yet another bunch of guys taht made a killer mod and got hired by a big compnay. *refering to the guys that made Counter Strike*

tacoma man.
03-28-2005, 05:41 PM
id say that chicago or cincinatti will be the next ones to be in a game

Dreamspawn
03-28-2005, 05:54 PM
You got to be kidding me bout cinci. Chicago i could see fairley major city in the US but cinici isn't really. I still say i wouldn't suprised to see them back in UK. Perferably i still want like a GTA world domanation thing. The world is yours sound familer hehe.

Vtec913
03-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Chatanooga, Tennessee. Gun toting rednecks

nuff said

gigglesnirt
03-29-2005, 08:17 PM
i've been thinking UK for a while, look at past gta's that were in the helicopter view, UK is the only one they have not done yet of those, so its gotta be it, after that, it could be anywhere, but i think hong kong would be awsome

Sylint Knite
03-30-2005, 10:59 PM
the next one is rumored to be
GTA:Sin City

Skateforfood
03-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Actually there is a game like GTA and is online, somewere I saw it was made by the same director that made GTA and its called 25 to life. Sorry post was written fast.

Mustang-man
04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
I hope they don't choose London, as it is quite boring and dull (see: The Getaway).

As long as they choose a place with plenty of very high hills then i'll be happy. :)

gigglesnirt
04-14-2005, 07:43 AM
the next one is rumored to be
GTA:Sin City
sin city is the nickname for vegas, but tehy just did vegas in their last one so i dont think thats going to be it, but i remeber last time when vice city was done everyone was asking this question, and somehow sin city came up again.

Aerowitz
04-14-2005, 10:30 PM
It doesn't matter where they go next with GTA, as Rockstar hasn't failed to amaze me with each game they bring out. They have yet to make me lose faith in the quality of their games.

Bringing out GTA, Manhunt, Red Dead Revolver, Max Payne, Smuggler's Run, State of Emergency, The Italian Job, Midnight Club, Oni, and The Warriors (in the near future), Rockstar has made one hell of a winning streak on the current systems. Can't wait to see what they'll bring to the next generation consoles. :)

Aerowitz
04-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Argh! I almost forgot!

Congratulations on 1,000 posts, Gigglesnirt! Courtesy tap!

mike5721947
04-17-2005, 02:45 AM
come on what about gta: MOOSEJAW!!! lol but seriously they should do the next one in canada, come on be brave and stand out from the crowd! no one has done any game with anything to do with canada yet!

gigglesnirt
04-17-2005, 01:43 PM
is there really that much crime in canada though, i mean thats were they would want to go, somewhere with crime, therefor london is perfect

mike5721947
04-17-2005, 05:21 PM
there is tons of crame in canada (come on huge weed growops!! and there is tons in the major cities (vancouver)

ModifiedCars
04-19-2005, 11:22 PM
There are alot of carjackings in Cambodia & Africa, Could go there ;-)

Muscletang
04-24-2005, 01:08 AM
I think it'd be cool if it was in Hong Kong.

gigglesnirt
04-25-2005, 07:43 AM
yea i was thinkin about hong kong, it would be like kung fu movie lol

ModifiedCars
08-05-2005, 12:16 AM
It should go to the south, Rednecks are funny :D

tman
10-08-2005, 11:46 PM
It's gonna be on a blu-ray disc right? so stop thinking in cities, but in entire regions

GTA Southeast

Texas, Louisiana oklahoma, missisippi and arkansas would be one state. Accept missions from bayou people in louisiana, fight immigration, make a few runs to mexico.

Alabama, georgia, florida and tennesee would be the second state. Nasa missions in florida, big city fun in Atlanta, and mountains in tennessee. Theme parks in florida also.

Virginia, north carolina, south carolina would comprise the third state. South carolina would be a farming area, with a big port city(charleston) NC would have a nuclear station that could be blown up, and you're health decreases from radiation if you hang out there too long. Lastly, Virginia would have wealthy homes, and Washington DC. You could accept jobs from the president. You could stop terrorist attacks, and plots to steal the dec of ind.(ala national treasure). Even fly to a foriegn country so fight the terorists.

There could even be multiple playable characters.

2.2 Straight six
10-27-2005, 02:25 PM
y'all wrong, i saw an advert on tv, its gonna be back to liberty city, "liberty city stories" or something like that.

Andydg
10-27-2005, 02:46 PM
y'all wrong, i saw an advert on tv, its gonna be back to liberty city, "liberty city stories" or something like that.

The Liberty City Stories is only for the PSP though.

gigglesnirt
10-27-2005, 04:50 PM
yea liberty city stories is just on the psp, its basically gta3 with a differnt story, characters, and other small things like a few new vehicles and abilities, but one of the major breakthroughs i've been loving is the multiplayer, only 6 players but it is still great fun!

2.2 Straight six
10-29-2005, 02:30 AM
that kinda sucks, but multi player sounds pretty cool.

i'm hoping the next GTA is london, if its big enough i might be able to go to my house, although i really doubt it.

<SSR>David
10-29-2005, 02:33 AM
just make up their own cities for the next one. +) Also for the next one they should let you go into almost all the buildings not just some =) I liked the idea of being able to go into a bar and play pool or shoot hoops and such they should keep everything they did so far =)

rat_dude
06-06-2006, 01:47 PM
newest rumored PSP title will be GTA: vice city stories, or that just might be the tv show comin out... hmmmm...

Dreamspawn
06-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Revive dead thread much anywho vice city stories isn't rumore it is confirmed already at E3. So was GTA4 you herd me GTA4 for PS3 and xbox 360.

rat_dude
06-06-2006, 05:55 PM
sorry... I was reading a PSM in the store... jeez :banghead:

2.2 Straight six
06-23-2006, 08:30 AM
I hope they don't choose London, as it is quite boring and dull (see: The Getaway).

have you ever been to london? i can tell you it's definately not boring. considering i've lived here my entire life i think i'd know. don't let a game reflect on the city.

VT_90
07-04-2006, 09:38 AM
newest rumored PSP title will be GTA: vice city stories, or that just might be the tv show comin out... hmmmm... It's true, the second PSP GTA game will return to the titular tropical metropolis of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but with an all-new storyline. The game comes out Oct 17, 2006. I'm guessing that after it will go out on ps2, and then there will be a San Andreas Stories.

Rally Sport
07-08-2006, 05:11 PM
It's true, the second PSP GTA game will return to the titular tropical metropolis of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but with an all-new storyline. The game comes out Oct 17, 2006. I'm guessing that after it will go out on ps2, and then there will be a San Andreas Stories.

If they all turn out to be cheap like Liberty City stories was ($20 for Ps2, btw, not talking about PSP) then i'll probably buy the Vice City one.

Dreamspawn
07-09-2006, 10:49 AM
As far as i know the price will stay the same. Anybody herd news on GTA4 other thent he false screen shot that was floating around.

sickcallawayc12
07-16-2006, 02:42 PM
As far as i know the price will stay the same. Anybody herd news on GTA4 other thent he false screen shot that was floating around.
the official site.
www.gta4.net
release for ps3 and 360 is in october 2007 (was 2006. very pissed that was changed).

Dreamspawn
07-16-2006, 02:58 PM
the official site.
www.gta4.net
release for ps3 and 360 is in october 2007 (was 2006. very pissed that was changed).

The officall site is http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto4/

sickcallawayc12
07-16-2006, 03:05 PM
sorry bout the confusion, but the official site kinda blows. my link give more info.:wtf:

Dreamspawn
07-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Its from the GTA network the same guys that have the big site that allows you to change the cars out and a billion other things. Often the rockstar guys will drop them alittle word or two everynow and then.

gearfrost
02-22-2008, 07:45 AM
sorry bout the confusion, but the official site kinda blows. my link give more info.:wtf:

Ok Ok....Thanks for the link then :runaround:

LyyliOikarinen
05-12-2017, 04:47 PM
GTA san andreas best gta ever. and there are alots of mods. so fun to play

mirjambohl
06-06-2017, 05:03 AM
I know we dont know EXACTLY where. So give your opinion wheere you think it will be or Where you want it to go!

I'd pick GTA: New York
(This would deal with the Mafia again ;-) )

Hey that is great idea, like the idea of working for the god father or something.

mirjambohl
06-21-2017, 07:30 AM
They might create a whole fictional city and take inspiration from real city, they almost got all the amazing city already.

Add your comment to this topic!