Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

expedition sunroof problems

raybarnes
03-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Good afternoon to all,

My sunroof is the biggest pain in my butt right now. The 2 metal pieces that make the sunroof tilt snapped off. I have the breakdown sheet of the sunroof but I dont see the part on the sheet that broke off.

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!

gptaylor6
03-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Good afternoon to all,

My sunroof is the biggest pain in my butt right now. The 2 metal pieces that make the sunroof tilt snapped off. I have the breakdown sheet of the sunroof but I dont see the part on the sheet that broke off.

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!

Hello had the same problem. Ford had to put a whole sun roof assy. in it now it works great. Sorry I had to be the bear of bad news.

raybarnes
03-14-2005, 06:41 PM
Hello had the same problem. Ford had to put a whole sun roof assy. in it now it works great. Sorry I had to be the bear of bad news.

I was afraid of that.. How much did the Ford dealer hit you in the head with?!

gptaylor6
03-14-2005, 07:17 PM
I was afraid of that.. How much did the Ford dealer hit you in the head with?!
I was lucky i had a extended warrenty but was told it would run 900 hard earned dollors, sorry, I worked for fords and thought I could do this but it was to intense for me. The dealer had the EB ex for five dyas because they had problems timing it. It might be worth a try but I thought they said that a recall was out . Im really not sure tho best of luck to you

Add your comment to this topic!