Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Just ordered!

Snooker
03-26-2002, 10:38 AM
I just ordered 2 nice kits:

http://www.frankhauser.de/tamiya/24231.jpg

http://www.nimpex.de/Modellbausatze/Fujimi/Fu_18648box.jpg

The VeilSide Silvia costed me 39,90 €! :o But I think itīs worthy of it. Iīll paint the Impreza XF-6 Orange, but I donīt which color I choose for the VeilSide Silvia.

Tom_S8
03-26-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Snooker
I just ordered 2 nice kits:

The VeilSide Silvia costed me 39,90 €! :o But I think itīs worthy of it. Iīll paint the Impreza XF-6 Orange, but I donīt which color I choose for the VeilSide Silvia.

The silvia is THE BOMB man... i considered getting it from hlj... By the way where are you getting them from? Because i see you're from Germany , so i'm your neighbour , i'm from Poland :coolguy:...

Btw i'm curious how the impreza will come out in orange , 90% of pepole choose either blue or white , and sometimes black , i rarely see a impreza that it's not any of those colors... IMO orange won't look that good combined with gold rims , with silver/white rims it will be better...

turbos86
03-26-2002, 01:39 PM
My friend has this silvia kit as well and I must say the body kit is so SWEET~ Try blue or yellow for body color.

Guiddy
03-26-2002, 02:14 PM
Paint the Impreza orange and I will have to shoot you!:badass: ;)

Snooker
03-26-2002, 02:23 PM
Tom_S8: I ordered the Kit from http://www.nimpex.de. But itīs very expensive there.

Guiddy: The Orange is like the Orange of the Supra in "The fast & the fourious". I think this will look sweet with golden rims.

primera man
03-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Guiddy
Paint the Impreza orange and I will have to shoot you!:badass: ;)

You hold the gun....i'll pull the trigger :p :p

The Veilside one is sweet though

Snooker
03-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Well, whatīs your problem with Orange for the Impreza?
Most of the Imprezas I have seen are blue. Thatīs boring IMO. The white one which Guiddy made looks sweet, but I think Orange will look great, too.

Yellow for the VeilSide is a great idea.

primera man
03-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Well, whatīs your problem with Orange for the Impreza?

Well IMO orange doesnt look good on any new car unless its a older classic like a chev/plymouth etc

Snooker
03-26-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by primera man

Well IMO orange doesnt look good on any new car unless its a older classic like a chev/plymouth etc

Well... this is nice and shiny orange. I like it. I hope Iīll have a digi-cam soon, so I can post pictures and change your opinion :D

primera man
03-26-2002, 03:39 PM

Well... this is nice and shiny orange. I like it. I hope Iīll have a digi-cam soon, so I can post pictures and change your opinion :D

Well us oldies here are pretty stubborn ya know :finger: :finger: ..lol

I'll be the first to post a "well done" if you prove me wrong.
I look forward to hopefully seeing some pics. :D

Tom_S8
03-26-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by primera man

Well i can't agree that easily , i think that lamborghinis (diablo and murcielago) look really good in orange , especially the orange diablo GT with those carbon fiber stuff around :licker: ... But besides that most cars look really crappy in orange...

tenzoracerevovii
03-26-2002, 07:55 PM
i don't know, im kind of with the other guys on the scoobie......orange does seem a little...outlandish :alien: .........i have to admit that blue does seem a bit "played out".....how about a gold or something?.....i think gold looks nice......but i think it would look a bit weird w/ the bronze rims.....how about painting the rims too?.......anyways, just my opinions.......:D.......and the silvia kit is sweet.....

daggerlee
03-26-2002, 08:19 PM
For what it's worth, I'm going to build an orange Miata with black highlights someday.

hiro
03-26-2002, 08:47 PM
I think the copper-ish orange is ok, but bright orange... I would only put it on a beetle or sth :)

Add your comment to this topic!