Refuel ports for racing

03-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Does anyone know the technical/proper term for the dual port refuel thingy that you see on the rear trunk of some of the racing Skylines. I have seen them on other Japanese racing circuit cars but cannot find the proper term for them. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

08-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Quick fill.

ATL, Fuelsafe and others sell them.

Add your comment to this topic!