Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wes is not alone.....

E Honda
03-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Well gents the 300ztt is gone........Came home and there was a note on the door that someone was interested in buying it.........called him and 7 grand later it was his........So now Wes and I are making a hostile Honda Civic takeover here,,,,,,,,HAHAHA...........I would like to thank those of you who helped me along with the car when I had questions.......And for those of you who did not do anything for me,.....BAH!!! Nothing for you......ha........

Thanks guys.

E. Honda...... :smokin:

probehtr300
03-09-2005, 09:36 PM
but but say it aint so ehonda, the z32 OWNERS on this forum are dropin like flies.. are you gunna get another one ????

Zgringo
03-09-2005, 11:13 PM
Well E Honda I'm not far behind you. This is my last year racing. One of my cars has been willed away, another sold and replaced with a new car, and my street car looks like it well be a 450Z, and thats it after this year.
It's been great and I've enjoyed it beyond words.

I'd like to Quote something from a friend from another site's sig.
"Life isn't arriving at the finish line in good shape, but sliding in sideways, dusty, tired and burnt out, shouting, Holy shit, what a ride".

May the good Lord be with you and yours.....

DeleriousZ
03-09-2005, 11:39 PM
"Life isn't arriving at the finish line in good shape, but sliding in sideways, dusty, tired and burnt out, shouting, Holy shit, what a ride".

amen albert.... aaaamen

ExTrEmEDrIfT
03-11-2005, 12:17 AM
wait maybe i should scrap my z31 and get a honda .....................wait hahaha no..

and ide like to say a quote from somewhere i forgot where i heard it :

" Ide rather push a zed 10 miles then drive a civic for 1 mile "
lol naw i just hate on all those ricer civics not ur civic wes although i havent seen pictures of it yet...

Phunyguy
03-11-2005, 12:26 AM
i am a honda driver myself and the freakin civics make me sick. especially here in southern cali. big huge dual fart cans on a 1.5 liter SOHC motor... giant aluminum wing.. and unpainted body kits. its like... get some damn class. take a little bit of pride in what you do with your car... and plan ahaid. Oh, and for christs sake, if you don't have a certain brand of part in your car... (like NOS) then don't put the damn stickers all over your car. raced one of those last summer... my stock prelude whipped his ass.

Then you get the real ignorant people like the guy I saw with an S10... had a sticker on each side of his bug guard... "Powered by VTEC" i was like... you have got to be kidding me. What are these people thinking?!?!?

*steps off the soap-box*

ExTrEmEDrIfT
03-11-2005, 12:38 AM
lol yah or the gtr symbol on the rear hatch..... lol stickers add horsepower haha.. when the weatehr gets better im gunna take a picture of this eclispe that lives somewhere around me ive only seen i a couple times but it looks exactly like the eclipse in F&F same graphics,bodykit,roofscoop,stickers,CF hood... its hillarious no originality in it whatsoer..

ExTrEmEDrIfT
03-11-2005, 12:39 AM
oh and those giant wings on those front wheel drive cars makes me laugh everytime i see them... yah they are usefull at speeds of excess of 100mph lol

Zgringo
03-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey, the world is full of wannabe's. Every place you go you'll find them. I don't know if they think there cool or everyone's scared of them cause they have bad ass stickers on their car.
I don't know if any of you know Ashley Powers. He's been around the Z a long time and has a pretty fast street Z. One of the top (many) tuners and builds parts for the Z. Use to work for Z1 but had a falling out and wen't back on his own. Anyways this 19 year old punk named 00Evan on some other sites attacted Ash and accused him for stealing his idea and selling it. Well the truth of the matter is what they were talking has been used for a long time before 00Evan even owned a Z. Now this Evan guy is a student and works part time, but claims he's a Mechanical Engineer, owns 2 Z's plus a 2004 Honda, lives by himself, did a TT swap in his N/A slicktop and has a spare frontend clip in his garage, and installing a body kit plus running 17# boost. Been BANNED on ZDriver and advertises on girlie sites, trying to get dates, and rides BMX bicycles.
This dude has called me out and expects me to go to Wisconsin and race him. He says if I don't accept his offer and go to Wisconsin I'm chicken and don't have any Z's and just a bull shitter.
This my friends is what's out there waiting to tear us a new ass. WANNABE'S

E Honda
03-11-2005, 12:55 AM
I have some of those things.......Civic pics (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/t_maxx_central/album?.dir=/1834)

Zgringo
03-11-2005, 01:21 AM
I have some of those things.......Civic pics (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/t_maxx_central/album?.dir=/1834)

That my friend isn't a WANNABE. It's the real thing.

DeleriousZ
03-11-2005, 01:33 AM
i'm sorry man, but i can't help but laugh every time i look at that engine... it's just so..... BRIGHT.... anything painted that colour i find really... really hard to take seriously lol... maybe once the whole car gets painted 1 colour :D

not hatin or anything... i just can't help it!

k3smostwanted
03-11-2005, 02:28 AM
so e honda, how much money have you sunk into your civic??? have you ever ran it at the track or are you afraid to hurt tht one of a kind front bumper??? what kind of numbers is it pulling??

anyways, nice civic. people may says it rice but i like that because you can tell ti was assembles by someone who knows what they are doing and what they want ...

BlackBettyZ
03-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Ehonda you gonna by that 21 speed huffy you been talkin about!?

E Honda
03-12-2005, 01:01 AM
so e honda, how much money have you sunk into your civic??? have you ever ran it at the track or are you afraid to hurt tht one of a kind front bumper??? what kind of numbers is it pulling??

anyways, nice civic. people may says it rice but i like that because you can tell ti was assembles by someone who knows what they are doing and what they want ...
Prob in the area of 12 to 15 grand......
Just bought this spoiler for it and some going to pick up some Momo or Sparco seats tomorrow.
http://www.wingswest.com/product_images/1868/2454.jpg

As for the huffy I think I will pass as they don't make a momo shifter with a pattern on it for 21 gears.... :banghead:

E Honda
03-12-2005, 01:02 AM
i'm sorry man, but i can't help but laugh every time i look at that engine... it's just so..... BRIGHT.... anything painted that colour i find really... really hard to take seriously lol... maybe once the whole car gets painted 1 colour :D

not hatin or anything... i just can't help it!
Yeah I agree........But with a black light in there it will look like a nuclear reactor..... :smokin:

Add your comment to this topic!