Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Craaaaazy Hot Bungalo Action *video*

88ReX
03-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Wowza, this video is insane

fwd drifting > *

These guys are idiots!
http://cs.mes.lt/downloads/jumoras/Auto.wmv

gigglesnirt
03-09-2005, 04:13 PM
old post, but yea its really stupid, last thread about this also started arguing if that was really drifting too lol.

Initial_D
03-17-2005, 06:45 PM
I know that guy.... He is very famous down here and every body call him BOBO (( thats his nick name )) his real name is Sultan . He used to do these moves at such an incredible speed, about 140 to 200 km/h :uhoh:
this vid clip was taken two years ago, and this guy is still alive till now and he quit racing and drifting one year ago and became religion man

he has incredible control on any car ... see in the vid , its really hard to keep the car go straight without hitting any thing while you are spinning like hell :sly:

there is another guy who drives just like him also, and can do the same moves on any FF car just like BOBO, I don't know his real name but we used to call him Bo Zogom . No vids found for him till now
and he is still alive. he quit drifting and racing and became a religion man.

to tell you the truth 70% of FF drifters down here died because doing some silly mistake which cause hitting and rolling over at incredible speed :disappoin

speedthrill
03-30-2005, 09:04 AM
:screwy:

SHIFT_KA24DE
04-04-2005, 05:35 PM
hahaha... ^ i second what he said. Apparently, they don't have any control over their cars... (since they are running over their own people) so i would call it anything but drifting.

Add your comment to this topic!