Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

NATS 95 primera , immobilser bypass

bottler
03-25-2002, 08:06 AM
Hi

I am hoping to put a car alarm and central locking on my car , to do this I need to bypass the NATS immobilser sytem that came with the car

I would like to know , how to bypass the ( Nissan anti theft system ) immobiliser on my 95 Nissan primera

I know there is an immobiliser box behind the glove box , but i need top get the wiring config. so i can by-pass it
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

P11GT
03-28-2002, 06:57 PM
is this a UK spec primera?? if so i may be able to help you out. Let me know. The NATS system can be bypassed fairly easily ive been told but you cant bypass the NATS 2 system.

Sebring_Cab
04-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi

I have a similar problem with a 96 micra.

Could you please forward the information on how to bypass the NATS.

Please email me: micra@raj4.com

Thanks

Q

pratheep2005
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
hi there! I have similar problem in my nissan primera UK model 95 (M-Reg)
please tell me how to bypass the immobiliser!!!!

advance thanks

nissantech
08-23-2005, 12:29 PM
There are ways of bypaeeing the nats. First you need to know what noats syatem is fitted to your car.
nats 1 has the key fob (black with lock and unlock buttons)
nats 2 onwards will have a red or blue chip in the key by the key blade. (this syatem is very hard to bypass as it runs trough the ecu and control units)
on a micra K11 with nats 1, bepending on factory or accessory fitment, you can simply unplug the nats loom and control unit, and connect the origanal loom back in.

on a P10 primera, these where mostly factory fitted. again if you have the black fob with the 2 buttons, these can be bypassed quite easy. you will need to remove the glovebox and heater motor to gain exess to the nats control unit. ( located on the A pillar) when you disconnect the nats unit you will be left with the wiring loom connector. all you have to do is branch the coresponding wires with each other. and there you have disconected nats.

there was a adapter you could fit onto the loom when you had removed the nats control unit. dealers where surposed to return it to nissan as the adapter had a surcharge of £100.

i may have one laying around somewhere, i will look and see if i can upload a picture (if this forum lets pictures).

Any other nats system you will need to know electrics very well to bypass.

regards

tclcom
01-25-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi, If My romote key not work , How to by pass it ?

If I disconnect the wire, Shall I reconnect it each other on spicific color when I discharged the control box.

nissantech
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi again. To bypass the NATS system is not an easy job. if you feel you have the mechanical skills than i can tell you how to do it. You will need to remove the glovebox and the heater motor to gain exess to the nats immu (control unit). I have a bypass plug made up i can email you pictures so you know which wires you have to link to bypass the nats system. let me know.

griffd
03-11-2006, 07:51 AM
I have problems with my immobiliser on my Nissan Primera M reg, Its the Nats 1 black key fob and I need to Know how to by pass the immobiliser what wire do you loop on the immobiliser to get the car going. what colour wires do you loop Griff

griffd
03-11-2006, 08:08 AM
I need to by-pass my immobiliser. what colour wires do you loop. Nissan Primera M reg, Nats 1 (black key fob) thanks Griff

Volly
06-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Hello!I have same problem with immo nats 2 i have key with orage chip on the blade.Car is Niisan primera 95 immo Siemens 5wk4 chip inside 1e50h.I know it is nesessary to reprogramme immo.Please geve me advice what to do,
we have not consult 2 in our area. Thanks.

nissantech
06-11-2006, 06:18 PM
This has been covered so may times now. NATS 1 ONLY.
Find and remove the NATS immu, behind glove box.
disconnect and link the following wires.
1&2
5&6
7&8

3&4 leave off.
you should now have disconnected your nissan antitheft.

tonymontana079
05-28-2007, 09:41 PM
Hi there has anyone managed to find a way to bypass the nats v2 system yet if so could you please tell me how to do it and email me any info and diagrams that may be of use thanks in advance

keithyboy
11-08-2007, 05:24 AM
I have a '97 Primera GT. It has a black remote fob with a red lock button and black unlock but appears to have a chip in the black plastic part of the key.

Can I bypass the NATS system as described above or do I have NATS 2?

hubs
01-08-2008, 06:53 AM
hi all could anybody help me with the nats 1 bypass..i have the immu of(i think) well its not much bigger than a match box with 8 wires cming out so im hoping thats the 1 i just need to know what wires to connect! as they dont have numbers on them or the unit thanks for any help you can give me

wanainchi
03-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Hi again. To bypass the NATS system is not an easy job. if you feel you have the mechanical skills than i can tell you how to do it. You will need to remove the glovebox and the heater motor to gain exess to the nats immu (control unit). I have a bypass plug made up i can email you pictures so you know which wires you have to link to bypass the nats system. let me know.

I would appriciate if you could advice how to remove the heater and allocate the immobaliser unit to disconnect and also wiring diagram of how to bypass

SLDART
04-09-2008, 09:48 AM

Hi, is there any chance that you can email me with a picture of which wires to link to bypass the nats 1 system. there seems to be no1 able to do it, so i thought a diagram would be beta and we might get somewhere then?! Thanku

beninguern
05-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi there,
My immobiliser has finally stopped working (i used to just press the key fob button over and over again - Nissan Primera '94). I took the advice on this thread and removed the blower motor but could not find the unit. I eventually found it under the ashtray at the base of the central fascia, or at least i found the only box that seems to fit the bill - disconecting it stops the immobiliser light blinking on the dash. It has 10 wires going into it and although i have tried somewhat random combinations, i have not managed to get the car to start. I was wondering if you could explain which wires should be connected together as your 1&2, 5&6, 7&8 doesn't work - besides which i have 10 wires. A description of which wires to connect either by colour markings or by their numbers on the plug that connects them to the control box would be really helpful! thanks!!!

nismo_cass
10-02-2008, 08:30 AM
if anyone including nissan tech who has the diagram to bypass nats 2 i would be much obliged as im now desperate.........can whoever is willing to help me send it via email please s_a_cassim@yahoo.co.uk

blackguy1978
11-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi, if u still have the pictures of the nat 1 bypass made can do please email to me?I asked for professional help an i was told that this goes together with control system an can not be bypasst.So i saw your article and decided to ask for help.I really wish you could help me.I have a primera 95 model P10.

first_damned
12-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Can anyone confirm the bypass for Nat1 worked by looping the wires as mentioned above and does anyone have any wiring diagrams/pictures please?

Ashraf786
04-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi

Could you please help me with the wiring diagram for Nissan Micra K11 as i have already diconnected the Nats Control Module which is near the Engine ECU. But not sure which wire to bo joint together.

Your Help would be very great help to me :smile:

Thanks Ash

Ashraf786
04-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Hi nissantech

Could you please help me with the wiring diagram for Nats 1 for Nissan Micra K11.

I have already disconnected the Immobilizer Box which is near the Engine ECU. but not sure how to by pass the system.

Thanks Ash :smile:

chef01_99
04-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi NissanTech,

I have a problem with my NATS system for a Serena, when i have found the control unit i have 11 wires, which wires do i need to connect to bypass?

Any help would be most usefull.

Karl

paulymilburn
07-29-2009, 02:31 PM
please can you send me the bypass plug, i will give you any information you need to heplp you as this will help me out lots
Thanks

gofast2
08-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi does any now how to remove nats on a 1995 primera or have any wiring diagrams or pictures if could you please e-mail them to me as been try to sort this problem out for 2 weeks tryed link the pins but don't know what colour cores link to what cheers my email is colinlovelock@talktalk.net

loopylowla
11-27-2009, 12:08 PM
hi, can you please advise on what the colours that should go together
thanks

dizabo
05-08-2010, 06:40 AM
This has been covered so may times now. NATS 1 ONLY.
Find and remove the NATS immu, behind glove box.
disconnect and link the following wires.
1&2
5&6
7&8

3&4 leave off.
you should now have disconnected your nissan antitheft.

I think i have found the Unit...
On the unit this text is..

28591 2F901
Lucas 5th
52010124A

Is it those wireres that i should connect?

clairo1968
05-15-2010, 04:35 AM
I've got a 2005 Nissan Almera Tino - can the Nats1 system be bypassed in the same way. If so, could you email me the picture showing the wiring bypass to jcbooth@vodafoneemail.co.uk.
My car is currently stuck on my drive immobilised!

rrautoservices1
01-25-2011, 10:16 AM
Hello, my name is Austin and I live in Kentucky. The nearest Nissan dealer is 75 miles from me. I wanted to know if I can bypass the NATS system on an 04 Altima, long enough to drive it to the dealer and have it reprogrammed.

Are the instructions the same or similar for the Altima as these other vehicles being discussed or no? The key does not have a blue chip or anything in it. Just a square black head and standard key-shaft.

It has been throwing codes P1610 and P1614 along with a no start condition. Every once in a while, it will in fact start and run indefinitely. Then once you shut the car off, it may or may not start back up again for days. As of lately, it has not started at all.

So does this topic's instructions apply to me?

auqu74
12-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Trying to start my nissan micra and having mega problems my other solution is to try and bypass my nats 1 system can someone please give me a detailed description of how to do this if neccesary please email to auqu74@hotmail.com

nealy1572
12-30-2011, 04:33 PM
I have a 1996 nissan terrano 2 2.4 petrol and i lost my fob is the any pictures of bypass plug or anty pictures to show which wires i need to connect thx in advance for any help also could you send info to paul1572@hotmail.com

nissan_micra
01-20-2012, 06:25 AM
Hi,

I am from Moldova and have Nissan Micra K11 1995. I got in the same trouble with immobilizer. The engine is blocked and after a call to official Nissan Service, they told me that a new one will cost me similar as the cost of car. May I ask you to send me the diagram to bypass NATS system.
I would kindly ask nissantech to provide the assistance. I am desprate :(. My email: oriolka@yahoo.com.

Thank you

BlackRhino
06-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi Nissantech,

Could you please send me an email with the instruction + diagrams on how to bybass NAT1? My car is a UK spec.

seff2k3@hotmail.com

BlackRhino
06-12-2014, 01:39 PM
P.s I have a nissan primera and the year is 2003

mikelangelo
07-25-2014, 12:04 PM
bonjour a tous,
je suis francais,je possede une micra K11 de septembre 1999 1.0 litre essence.
je n arrive plus a demarrer .je pense que c est le NATS.
j ai un :CONIT UNIT KEYLESS SIEMENS 5WK48660B, je pense que c est un NATS2,pourriez vous m aider contourner ce systeme.
merci beaucoup
MIKELANGELO
mon mail est mikelangelo@bbox.fr

welshbelfastboy
02-28-2016, 04:18 AM
Can someone please email meapicture of the NATS immu loom, so that I know what I'm looking for please, as wife's almera refusing to start due to nats system, & it's driving me nuts!:banghead:
welshbelfastboy@gmail.com
Thank you in advance

Davenshir
07-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Need some help bypassing 2000 Maxima Nats. Dad lost his keys and the nearest dealership is way to far to tow.

macs
12-23-2016, 07:01 AM
.Hello ! I have a Nissan Primera P11 2001, has ceased to be got .In service center said that the problem is in the immobilizer NATs 2 really need help to bypass it ,thanks in advance .no one else can help .the mail more to tell about what happened and how long I am without my car . kyzia_911@mail.ru

macs
12-23-2016, 07:05 AM
Hello ! I have a Nissan Primera P11 2001, has ceased to be got .In service center said that the problem is in the immobilizer NATs 2 really need help to bypass it ,thanks in advance .no one else can help .the mail more to tell about what happened and how long I am without my car .kyzia_911@mail.ru

LordBullington
08-23-2017, 04:26 AM
Hello,
I'm from Finland and I'm new here - it's a really cool Nissan Forum!

I'm having a Primera P10 2.0SLX from 1994. Last night I tried to bypass the NATS - unfortunately without success. :| I found the module below the ashtray. The identifier is 28595 3F310 (Lucas) and it has a 26 pin connector with 9 cables going out. I was checking the module and then - late in the night - went "all in" and bridged two cables (pin 1 black/white & pin 7 red/white) which I assumed to be a relay.. unfortunately not. :frown: So now the engine doesn't start and also the led indicator is not blinking in default mode but only turns on and off if you press lock or unlock on the key.
I will continue working on this tonight but we really would need our car working again... :frown: So - PLEASE - if anybody knows anything about how to fix or bypass the system please let me know.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Ulrich

Add your comment to this topic!