Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

77 full size LTD parts issue

shindigmachine
03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
It's driving me insane. I am the proud owner of a two door 1977 LTD Landau, with a 400. But I cannot, for the life of me, find any manufacturer who makes headers for it. If anyone knows of a company or website or a number to order a catalog of someone who specializes in headers for cars that don't usually have headers, PLEASE send some information to my email: shindigmachine@hotmail.com

Hollowcreek
06-29-2005, 12:41 PM
The 77 LTD was the "old fogey's" car of choice, I'm guessing that performance parts that are vehicle specific are hard to come by or just outright non existant. You may be forced to go custom on those headers. Any good exhaust guy should have no problem converting a set from another 400 equiped vehicle (like an F250 or a mid 70's Cougar maybe?). You are not hurting for clearance space, thats for sure

stang351
07-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Are you planning on modding your 400? Or do you need headers for it. The reason im asking is because i'd buy a different motor to mod other than a 400. But if you're keeping the car original that'd be awesome, I know where a 400 is and i can check to see if the headers are any good at all

Add your comment to this topic!