Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Light Wiring... Screwed!

ElmerFudd
03-04-2005, 11:22 PM
I put a set of one piece projectors in a 93' Integra GSR and all went well untill we wired up the fogs and then the entire right side of the car went dim.. the signals are going all rediculous and there's a buzzing noise coming from a running light relay box on the passenger side under the dash close to the floor. It is almost as if the passenger side is gettin less power for some reason... but then that doesn't explain the signal light problem. I would really appreciate any input what-so-ever considering i'm lost in a deep hole. Thanks for your time.

whtteg
03-04-2005, 11:25 PM
So you wired the fog lights up on teh same power source as the other lights? If so you need to wire up a relay and get the power for your fog lights off teh battery.

ElmerFudd
03-04-2005, 11:29 PM
We were wiring the fogs up to the original fog wires.. but what i think happened is that when the plug was cut off the original wires they were shorted together maybe?

whtteg
03-04-2005, 11:37 PM
If they were shorted out the you should have blown a fuse. I can't think of anything at the moment that would cause that problem other than the circuit being over loaded.

ElmerFudd
03-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Cool, thanks man... This is just blowing me away.

Add your comment to this topic!