Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 Camry-Turn Signal Buzzing--PLEASE HELP!

arcangelo3
03-04-2005, 02:56 PM
I have a 95 Toyota Camry 2 dr w/a rear deck spoiler the "gold package". Was a very pretty, very clean car until last week when it was hit in a parking lot while my wife and I were inside having dinner & the offender took off...rotten dog did a bad number on my passenger side. But anyway, here is my question:
The passenger side marker/corner light was destroyed when it was hit. Just the wiring harness & bulb were left hanging. When I got in to drive it away after discovering the damage to my baby, when flipping the directional stalk to the right (passenger side), I hear a loud, horrible buzzing from the directional. Sounds like it's coming from under the dash or in the steering column. I have noticed though, and this is very sporadic, sometimes if the stalk is pushed a certain way, it will work normal/regular for a while, then the next time it's used it will start buzzing all over again. I am at a total loss...never experienced anything like it before. Even though my entire passenger side is ruined, the car is 100% driveable & I need this car for work everyday. I need to figure out what is wrong quickly & fix it. I am hoping someone knows what the problem is and can give me a clue how to get the directional working again. PLEASE HELP!!
Thanks to all that respond/offer help.
Angelo

sixesnsevens
03-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Angelo,

95 Camry,Four door, dark green, gold package, full tint, and turbine wheels. My coach is the bomb.

It sounds like the actual bulb socket and/or wires may have been damaged in the fender bender and are causing a short-circuit.

Add your comment to this topic!