Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

JG Engine Dynamics

threethirteen
03-23-2002, 03:57 PM
hey, im wondering if anyone has ever heard or know of anyone using one of these engines. they look great, sound like they'd be the answer. but i just want some feedback on them. i mean, i can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but i'de rather take the butcher's word for it...

http://www.jgenginedynamics.com

i dont want to buy one before ive heard of a couple people liking it. and im even looking for an alternative, if one. or something closer to home...im in RI and this company is in cali...kindof a far ship, or drive just for an engine if i can get one aroung here...you know?

Zum01
03-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Whats your plans with your motor? Do you want to stay ALL MOTOR? Do you want to stay LS/VTEC? If you want to stay all motor i would at least go 2.0 lt. You have a heavy car and to make it go fast you need tq. We built a 2.3 ls/vtec motor for a 94 integra that was a street/strip car that made 237 hp and 157.4 tq and ran a 10.96. If you want a good street car that you can run pump gas go with a 2.0 with 11.5:1 comp. with a good head and cams you can easily make over 200 hp and have alot of tq. to pull your car.

**Advertising Deleted by fritz_269 3/25/02**

Add your comment to this topic!