Page updated on 11-22-2017

Paint trouble?

Bdetore
03-02-2005, 07:51 PM
I've been erading various forums here on Automotiveforums.com in order to gain a better understanding about the G35 coupe. I am a hair away from purchasing one but have found something quite disturbing. In the G35 sedan section there are a couple of threads dedicated to people who are really pissed off about their paint getting badly chipped. Has anyone here noticed this. A few have said the problem is company wide with Nissan. Have a lot of you Z owners noticed that you get an awful lot of paint chips, discoloration or scratches too easily? Ever get bird shit on your car and clean it off to find that the paint has been damaged? This kind of thing could be a definite deal breaker.

Bdetore
03-03-2005, 04:56 PM
O.k. according to the counter some of you have been here to look, so at least take a second and let me know if this is true or not.

MyBabyZ350
03-07-2005, 04:35 PM
I have 2003 Z and it has a few chips in the front bumper. It's pretty unavoidable, it's gonna happen sooner or later. Otherwise it doesn't have any other blemishes. The G-35 is a beautiful car, go for it!

Add your comment to this topic!