Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

where are the tweeters on this car...

soundguy50
02-27-2005, 09:59 PM
im definately considering buying this car, but im a car stereo fanatic, and plan on putting my old stereo in this car...but i was wondering where the tweeters are and if possible what brand are the stock speakers.....pioneer?

doock87
02-28-2005, 10:56 PM
yep, the stock system is pioneer. head unit, speakers and all. and i believe that the tweeters are directly in front of the interior door handles, the little perforated plastic piece in front of the chrome handles.

soundguy50
03-01-2005, 03:01 AM
how do they sound??? is seems like that is a low place for tweeters...i guess ill figure it out soon enough, im test driving one tomorrow, but i appreciate the feedback

aznxthuggie
03-05-2005, 01:10 PM
well im not 100% sure how the tc ones sound, but i was in my friends xb, and the speakers were pretty good for stock, they can get loud w/o that much distortion

soundguy50
03-05-2005, 02:08 PM
good lookin out....yeah i got to hear them when i test drove, but my dad was in the car and that old man hates my music so i didnt really get to push them, but i ordered my tc a few days ago and im so excited, this is gonna be great

Scion TC
11-24-2005, 12:25 PM
im definately considering buying this car, but im a car stereo fanatic, and plan on putting my old stereo in this car...but i was wondering where the tweeters are and if possible what brand are the stock speakers.....pioneer?

Well I install Stereo's and over all the pioneer company has backed the scion company that is why the head unit says pioneer but overall the headunit has no pioneer components at all. Now as for the quality of sound the car comes with amazing range in sizes of speakers all the way to the door handles with the small tweeters that just scream without any distortion. As for my 2006 TC i love it and wouldnt trade it for any other. As soon as you get your scion DONT I repeat DONT buy the TRD exhaust it is quiet and too much money, the alternative is the magnaflow exhaust made just for the tc it sound amazing for only $450. I hope you will love your scion they are pimp. lol

TheQuietThings
11-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Well I install Stereo's and over all the pioneer company has backed the scion company that is why the head unit says pioneer but overall the headunit has no pioneer components at all. Now as for the quality of sound the car comes with amazing range in sizes of speakers all the way to the door handles with the small tweeters that just scream without any distortion. As for my 2006 TC i love it and wouldnt trade it for any other. As soon as you get your scion DONT I repeat DONT buy the TRD exhaust it is quiet and too much money, the alternative is the magnaflow exhaust made just for the tc it sound amazing for only $450. I hope you will love your scion they are pimp. lol

goob job replying to a thread 8 months old.

Team_Omega1
02-26-2006, 07:58 PM
i have a tc and if you like the clear and crisp sound...you wont get that from the stock speakers or the pioneer mp3 deck...the sound is cloudy...but ok...get the adapter harness on ebay and get an E Q (alpine) and you'll be ok...

Add your comment to this topic!