Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

rear window graphics

abadassbowtie
02-27-2005, 11:27 AM
I have a 05 silverado I was thinking about putting one of the rear window graphics on and i didn't know how see through they are? Can people really not be able to see in? How well can I see out?

Thanks!

kenny-1907
02-27-2005, 12:15 PM
If they are the ones i am thinking of, you will not have too difficult of a time seeing out, but in is a different story. The ones i am thinking of cover the whole window , some are of the American flag , others are of a country side scene ect. I am not sure if they are just vinyl sticker or whay but they have tons of tiny little holes so you can see out and still be able to have a visible graphic on as well. The rear power window was tinted from factory on my 88 K1500 jimmy like that , the tint was solid black but had the same little holes in it.

abadassbowtie
02-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Yes that is the what I am talking about the ones that take up the whole window I was thinking of getting the checker one they have for nascar.

drumminjer
02-27-2005, 11:59 PM
i would just leave it how it is. there are too many add ons for trucks these days and some people really get tacky with stickers etc. there is nothing like a clean shining truck with nice wheels, nerf bars and a tonneau of some sort. but that is just my opinion

Add your comment to this topic!