Page updated on 10-23-2017

Looking to buy pgt

Sintek
02-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi. i'm looking to buy a 95-97 FPGT, but wanna get it cheap with high KM's cause i want to swap engine and i have been hearing about the KLZE JDM, with that engine do i still have everytthing.. like A/C cruise control, heating lol and all the other stuff.. might sound stupid but.. i not exactly a veteran at this lol

any other info to be aware of would be awesome too

Thx

Sintek
02-28-2005, 02:07 PM
nobody know !! help!

shawnwilliams
03-28-2005, 11:20 PM
If you get the V6 you want the KL-ZE, it a direct swap, everthing will be the exact same, the difference is the internal items. And if you go with the 4 banger swap, swap a 4 banger.

And if you get one with higher k's like i am right know you might want to spend 300 and get a new tranny 2, also make sure you look really good under the car to make sure everything is good(running gear)(take someone wise about cars with u) You dont want to do all this then your brake line goes, cv joints, BOdy, Just make sure all the rest of your drive train is still good before u buy it.

right now i'm looking for a probe with super low k's with a blown engine.

Sintek
03-29-2005, 01:59 PM
i am a pretty decent car guy actually, what i ment by not being a veteran is about the KL-ZE engine it's self..

shawnwilliams
04-04-2005, 04:32 PM
oh sorry, there's alot of people without much of a clue, the klze is basically the same engine, but slightly different parts. also with the different emssion laws it can run alot harder. Mostly the difference is that it has a bigger intake port on the heads which gives more air. Also it has different cams and rods, with gives it the higher compression.

More info and prices can be found at www.jdmengineinc.com

Sintek
04-06-2005, 01:43 PM
awesome thx for the info

shawnwilliams
04-14-2005, 01:31 AM
no prob

Add your comment to this topic!