Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ion crystal bulb as clearance light? anybody?

CiViCtoG20
03-21-2002, 07:58 PM
Is anybody currently running PIAA 168 Ion Crystal bulb # 19173 for their clearance light? anybody have seen this before? how's it look? does it look good if you're also running Ion Crystal in the fogs? let me know please. I'm trying to find a tite set-up :bandit:

95_G20_P10
03-21-2002, 08:11 PM
i was thikin of doin that but i figured it would clash with the hyperwhite headlights right next toeachother the clearece light sheds light into the headlight itself so i duno

wickedG20
03-21-2002, 08:31 PM
I had them in my clearance lights. They look really good with white headlights (PIAA Xtreme Whites). The only problem is that they don't match with my H3 Crystal Ion fog's, they are 2 different shades of yellow. So I took them out.

I still have them if your interested. Only had them in for about an hour.

CiViCtoG20
03-21-2002, 09:07 PM
nah, that's coo wickedg. I guess i'll just get hyperwhites for the clearance bulb. thanx for the input. I thought it would clash with the hyperwhite headlight bulbs also, but i just wanted to get some opinions first. but my other question was....which PIAA is the whitest? the Xtreme, superwhite? xtreme white. There's so many different variations and names for the hyperwhite it's confusing to choose which one to get if they're almost exact in color anyway? please let me know. peace

wickedG20
03-21-2002, 11:08 PM
I believe its the Xtreme White but I think they came out with a newer white, the SUPER XTREME WHITE (your right, so many names! :D). If so, it should be the whitest and brightest.

ERIKbronx
03-26-2002, 01:16 AM
I have PIAA Xtreme 9004, now I need to know what to get for my clearance. Should I get the PIAA Xtreme 168's to match it up or what?

:monkeypis :badass:

Add your comment to this topic!