Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Another Flowmaster Question ???

TheViking
02-25-2005, 10:00 AM
I'm planning on installing a Flowmaster on my 05 Dbl Cab Tomorrow. I don't want it to be loud like a fricken race car, just a healthy sounding, I'm a V8 sound. Anyone have a suggestion? 40, 50, 70 series. I wish you could hear each one on the vehicle before you buy it. I also don't want to put one on and have it sound like an OE muffler either. Muffler shop sells 40 Series Delta for $135.00 HELP !

pedroloco
03-06-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm planning on installing a Flowmaster on my 05 Dbl Cab Tomorrow. I don't want it to be loud like a fricken race car, just a healthy sounding, I'm a V8 sound. Anyone have a suggestion? 40, 50, 70 series. I wish you could hear each one on the vehicle before you buy it. I also don't want to put one on and have it sound like an OE muffler either. Muffler shop sells 40 Series Delta for $135.00 HELP !
Hello, I recently purchase a tundra double cab. I am also interested on installing a flowmaster, but I do not know much about it, but that increses horse power and improves gas milage. Please I would appreciate if you post your findings about the flow master installation and any deals out there.

watti27
03-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Hello, I recently purchase a tundra double cab. I am also interested on installing a flowmaster, but I do not know much about it, but that increses horse power and improves gas milage. Please I would appreciate if you post your findings about the flow master installation and any deals out there.

Hey Guys, installing flowmasters is a great idea, however if you do not want a loud sound then go with something like the 70 series, but go with the cat back install. Ihave the 50 series on my truck and it is a little loud but it does sound great.

Add your comment to this topic!